“Make sure to book ahead.”

Cecconi's City of London
Reserve with OpenTable
Cecconi's City of London is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,367 of 24,837 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$51 - US$102
Neighbourhood: City of London
Description: All-day Venetian brasserie, serving the same Northern Italian favourites as its sister restaurants in Mayfair, Berlin, Barcelona, Istanbul, Miami and West Hollywood - namely, lobster spaghetti, veal Milanese, carpaccio and tartare, salads, risotto and pizza fresh from our two wood-fired ovens.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This place is busy, and deservedly so. Make sure to book ahead.
The atmosphere is lovely with the cavernous ceiling of the old bank and a general hum of conversation in the back ground.
Wine list excellent. Cocktails good.
Food was lovely.
Highlights were the lamb and the pizzas.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch here with a client. The place was quite busy but not so noisy. I guess that’s supposed to be the atmosphere in the NED. The food itself was quite good. The calamari starters were quite good and others had the tuna tartare which they also approved. The main courses were decent but not completely overwhelming. I have to say the waiter was more interested in a table full of women next to us. He was not that visible before but was non-existent once they arrived! It’s a decent atmosphere and the food is OK. It was my first experience of the NED.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

A real treat for our family.... my wife had visited the restaurant for work a couple of times recently so for a special family occasion booked an early evening on Saturday ... we wanted a ‘posh table cloth’ experience... and it delivered... fantastic service and even better food. This was a real treat, it was expensive... £280 for 4 of us, bit worth it. It had lovely atmosphere with a live band on an elevated platform. The restaurant is one of a number of areas including a bar of what was the marque HQ of a bank that is now the Ned Hotel... A really special experience...

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

First visit for lunch at The Ned so we chose Cecconis - lovely vibe, busy, loud and very friendly staff. The food wasn’t quite as good as the Mayfair restaurant but that could have been our choices!
Good cocktail and wine menu.

1  Thank kymashdown
Reviewed 9 June 2018

A client took me to Cecconi's at The Ned for lunch. It is a vast building, very impressive. It is a busy place. The food and the service were both excellent. I had the asparagus and lemon risotto - a beautiful dish, very subtle flavours. My host was demanding of the waiting staff who handled all the requests perfectly. I'll go back.