“Tasty poke bowls but BEWARE ORDERING ONLINE.”
Review of Honi Poke

Honi Poke
Get food delivered
Ranked #928 of 1,857 Quick Bites in London
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Protein-filled poké bowls are light, healthy and full of flavour and, with the ability to customise each dish, offer an infinite variety of flavour and texture combinations. At Honi Poké fresh tuna, salmon and flame-grilled octopus are paired with carefully created sauces and garnishes, to bring a gourmet twist to your poké bowl, whether enjoyed to eat in or to go.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

These guys make good pokebowls but every single time we've ordered from them, their pokebowls have come wrapped in layers of cling film, I'm assuming to protect it from the sauce spilling - guess what it's not working HoniPoke! Every order has had some kind of leak in it, but this one by far takes the prize. The whole bowl was tipped over and spilled into the bag causing it bag to disintegrate and rip with all of the bowl contents spilling out.

HoniPoke sort your packaging out!!!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

A great little Asian food shop that do fresh food bowls. The chicken one I had was lovely and I’ll definitely be back soon. The staff where friendly too

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Went here a few times for lunch to take advantage of the governments eat out to help out. The salmon poke bowl I had was delicious, so nice in fact I’ve been back about 4 times, even without the government’s August discount

Date of visit: August 2020
2  Thank kmratesplates
Reviewed 6 August 2020

A friend and I went out for dinner to take advantage of the Eat Out to Help Out scheme, and we came across Honi and thought we'd give it a go. We made sure that they were part of the programme, finding them on the Govt. portal, as well as seeing the sticker for the scheme on their front door before we went in. After we ordered our food, we were charged full price for our meal. I asked the staff, "Aren't you on the govt. scheme?" And I was asked in return, "oh, did you want to be a part of that? Sorry we already took payment from your card, so we can't do anything now." I paid with a credit card, so I know that they could have given me a refund if they really wanted to. Another bloke came in later and asked, "Are you guys on the Eat Out scheme?" and the staff replied, "yeah, we are", so he said, "okay, I'll come here for dinner then". I shot them a dirty look, which they ignored. Honestly, don't pay for their food. Go to a better, more honest local business that's also struggling and help them instead.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank Q914BVsarac
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Went into the Holborn branch today and ordered the vegan avocado and mango bowl. The staff member found it hard to understand what I was asking for and I had to repeat myself several times which was frustrating.

She kept looking at the menu board as wasn't aware what ingredients were in the bowl. She forgot the mango and the soya dressing which is basically the salad. Then I paid with a member of staff. As i walked out the manager shouted at me that I hadn't paid when i had. She was so rude.

When i left i realised they had forgotten the avocado as well!!! I went back in and they reluctantly came me the avocado and didn't apologise. RUDE STAFF, RUDE MANAGER. They all need better training.

Food average and overpriced