Review Highlights
First experience at Victoria coach station

Reviewed 24 April 2020
poppym952
Cambridge, United Kingdom
via mobile
Service is o.k.

We arrived at the station in order to take a coach to our hotel. I have nothing good to say, but it... read more

Reviewed 16 April 2020
Rami A
Tel Aviv, Israel

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$30.19
from US$111.71
from US$49.63
from US$104.64
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

I booked an open tickets to bus in advance. Still I needed to confirm it and for this I needed to wait in queue for half an hour. It was very slow, there was just one person processing the request and the queue was long

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 2 September 2020

Little bit difficult to find and Londoners aren't friend;y enough to help you.

It serves a purpose and the little restaurant upstairs lets you use the plugs to charge your phone etc... for a fee... good business idea but a bit of a pain.

Fairly easily accessible but better signage needed really.

Staff are as friendly as other Londoners (not) and passengers also usually a load of loud Londoners.

Date of experience: November 2019
2  Thank LPM84BrumToon
Reviewed 24 April 2020 via mobile

I used the national express service from Cambridge- London, then London to Southampton. The layout of the station is quite poor, not very clear on where to go once you arrive, which I found very unwelcoming. The toilets are disgusting, especially for 30p! You can go into the pub toilet instead for free! There is also not anywhere to sit in the cafes apart from cafe Nero, which is also the only place with a phone charging point.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank poppym952
Reviewed 16 April 2020

We arrived at the station in order to take a coach to our hotel. I have nothing good to say, but it serves o.k.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Rami A
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

Now if you use Victoria Coach Station as your gateway into and out of London and nothing more than you will not be disappointed. I have to agree with every other review on here especially about the state of the toilets, my question is why no notice is being taken by the people who run the terminal? If the staff who mind the toilets spent more time cleaning and less time gossiping and pocketing the 30p charge, (I saw them doing this whilst waiting for my wife who was in the loos) then the place would be more hygienic. In regards to the homeless using the terminal! Personally I don’t mind them spending some time in the warm and dry and you can forgive the state aroma when trying to keep warm. The small Starbucks and Greggs are good and open late but I chose to spend as little time there as possible and as the busses run very well we turn up just before to get a coffee, get on our bus and leave.

Date of experience: February 2020