“Disgrace!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bibas Hair and Beauty Salon
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Absolutely disgraceful customer service!

I booked an appointment for Friday and my fav nail technician wasn't going to be in that day, so I moved it to the Thursday to accommodate her schedule.

They emailed (not called) on Tuesday to say my fav woman had left. I called and asked in this case, could I move my appointment to the same time on the Friday, which he confirmed was absolutely fine.

Then on Thursday evening I received an email saying I'd missed the appointment - No one called me again on the Thursday evening, again totally incompetent - Why are you scared to speak to your customers??

I called and the rude woman said I hadn't moved my appointment and basically said I was lying. She told me i could have the appointment at 6pm tonight (Friday) - I then received a confirmation text for the appointment. Within the hour, she then emailed to say they couldn't do that appointment, again blaming me with no attempt to even apoligise.

I've now got to find a salon open on a Friday evening to do my nails for my holiday that I'm going on in the morning. And my refund is going to take days to process leaving me £50+ out of pocket.

I'm absolutely fuming and they didn't even have the guts to call me and apoligise or accept any responsibility for their mistake!

Don't believe the reviews on treatwell - If they refund you, you're then not able to leave them a review....very sneaky!!!

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Having previously tried various salons (including some 'big names') around town, I found Bibas 3 years ago and have been regularly going since. It is in Central london but is reasonably priced. I have had several members of staff cut/ style my hair and they are all good. They focus on the important things- using good quality products and talented staff.