“The perfect place”

OR
Get food delivered
Ranked #35 of 23,956 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$8 - US$61
Description: Awarded the Best Modern Asian restaurant in London, Yum Sa features Modern Asian cuisine influenced with the flavours of Thailand. Our mission is to connect people to simple great tasting food with a thai twist in an up-casual setting, a brand where the thai palate is celebrated in a global alchemy of taste, colour and culture, a harmony of food, drink, art and soul entwined in a balance. The restaurant also features an art gallery with a dynamic focus on Asian art as well as a meditation room for patrons that seek rejuvenation and relaxation.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always a pleasure to visit this place!
Service is amazing! Thanks Rita
Food is delicious and amazing atmosphere!

Thank you!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (475)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me, my partner and some friends came to see England’s match yesterday, we had an amazing time, we ordered bottomless wings and beer and the food was amazing, good temperature, very good portion, and so tasty!!
My self I ordered lamb masaman curry with jasmine rice, it was delicious clearly something that you have to try!!
The staff was super nice and friendly as usual!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food served in a stylish space.

Fabulously presented food bursting with flavour. What made our visit particularly special was the wonderful friendly and attentive staff. Would definitely be back when in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had dinner there last night. I have booked the table via Sheva who is always amazingly professional and warm. Grilled tiger prawn is my fav. I also would like to thank Mauritzio and Rudolpho for the very well service. Both are welcoming you with a nice smile and professional. That's my fav place.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was incredible & was complemented by the fantastic service- Erick and Rodolfo were kind enough to look after my mother & I- we had a fantastic dinner.
The only thing missing was my dear friend Shveta who I hope to see again soon :)
Keep up the great work Team Yum Sa!