“A little piece of Philly in the heart of London!”
Review of Passyunk Avenue

Passyunk Avenue
Ranked #32 of 25,453 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Description: Authentic Philadelphia Food
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Well done! Proper Philly cheesesteaks, Old Bay fries and buffalo wings that made us feel like we were back home! Can’t wait to try the soft pretzels next week. An absolute must visit. We will be regulars!

1  Thank Inspire458208

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I've never written a review before but this place has me popping my cherry.

If you want to try a true Cheesesteak, this is the only place in the UK that you will.

Literally the greatest day to discover these guys finally have a place! The new bar is awesome and the sandwiches as amazing as always. Make sure you get the Old Bay fries to go with!
My new local.

1  Thank Jordan T
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Seriously nowhere even comes close to this place. Atmosphere is unreal. Food is incredible. Defs coming back multiple times

1  Thank kateovens
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Amazing sports bar with great hoagies and cheesesteaks. There is also an air of community, everyone chatting over their love of the Eagles, the food, the beer. Felt like a regular on my first visit.

1  Thank Jamie K
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Cool place, blindfold me and take me there and I’d have said I’m in the USA. Super friendly staff particularly Star Wars girl behind the bar. Best cheesesteak I’ve had since, well in Philly. And PBR in a can! Can’t wait to go back

1  Thank thame_hoops