“Very welcoming and great food”
Review of Wine and Mousaka

Wine and Mousaka
Ranked #2,446 of 24,837 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$21 - US$28
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our family run restaurant is the place to come and experience authentic Greek and Cypriot food in a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. You can enjoy a Glass of Greek Wine or Ouzo with with our freshly cooked food and a variety of Greek appetizers and our unique spit roasted Souvla. We offer a Full A La Carte Menu that includes Chicken, Lamb, and Pork Souvlaki, the very best Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian Mousaka as well as a Meze. Our restaurant is not only a great night out with friends, but provides fun for birthday parties, family occasions and intimate dinners.
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had a superb family lunch here with a huge variety of fantastic food which just kept coming and coming! Lovely people, great atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

After being here few years ago, and leaving quite disappointed from the food, I decided to give it another chance, also considering the place is always full on the weekend. unfortunately I have to confirm my opinion: the food presentation is very poor, but this wouldn't be a problem if you have good food. But the food didn't taste much and was either dry or too greasy. I'm very sad of leaving a bad review, because the venue is actually very cosy and the family working there very nice and friendly (and that's the only reason for the 2 stars)...but in a restaurant it's (almost) all about the food...right?

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Visiting the area from the US, I couldn't wait to go back here again. This was my second time to this quaint restaurant. The owners were very welcoming and the food and service were fabulous. We had the moussaka (YUM!), and the Souvla (amazing) along with a starter of the humus trio (also YUM!) and a lovely bottle of vino and a perfect little sweet at the end. It was a wonderful meal, and I will definitely return when I come back to Ealing.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Great, intimate restaurant. We visited in October and really enjoyed our meal there. My husband's moussaka was particularly excellent and we loved the mellow retsina they served. Such a nice, intimate atmosphere with superb service. The owner came to our table to show us the retsina we admired and we had a nice conversation. I love it when owners and staff take a personal interest in their guests!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The atmosphere here is cosy and the food is delicious!! I often have a non meat meal, although I eat fish.
The staff are very friendly. Have been visiting over many years and am always satisfied.
Check it out!