Review Highlights
fun and can't wait to do it again

Really fun gang teaching us trapeze for the first time. Made it easy to learn and can't wait to try... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
michaelgmccarthy
Blantyre, Malawi
Fantastic experience!

My 8 year old completed his first trapeze session and he LOVED it. He was a bit nervous about the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
JessicaG010
London, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$37.79
from US$17.44
from US$50.67
from US$44.42
More Info
All reviews great fun instructor encouraging ladder skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Wow!
I was terrified at first as I don't like heights, but once the first ladder climb was done, it was AMAZING! The instructors are so supportive and kind, and it was a fantastic experience. I will definitely be booking myself in for another session. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

Fantastic, encouraging and patient instructors. Teen and tween girls loved the experience. Highly recommend. Will definitely book again!

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Absolutely loved it! I'm 48 and have never trapeze'd before much it has been a dream of mine since 4 years old. I was worried I would feel out of place or out of my depth, but the instructors were so warm and welcoming, helped us feel safe and put us all at ease. It was so exciting and fun and surprisingly easy - I thought it would be a one off experience but I'll definitely come back and do it again....it could even become a full on summer hobby for me! Thank you TLCC for a fanstically fun experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Amazing experience. The team are super supportive and made us feel comfortable the whole way through. Felt very safe. Would deffo do it again.

Reviewed 2 August 2021

Had an incredible time at TLCC. Instructors were all lovely, they made the whole experience really fun, coaching me to learn the skills and challenging me with ways to improve each time. By the end of the class we were being caught by one of the instructors, something I'd never dreamed I'd be able to do in the first session. Already planning when I can do it again!