38 people are viewing this hotel
US$332
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$335
Agoda.com
US$316
Free cancellation until 04/10/22
Hotels.comUS$335
Trip.comUS$330
PricelineUS$331
1,194 results
All reviews mini kitchen filtered water great location brita filter small kitchenette charing cross station nespresso machine trafalgar square blackout curtains great shower excellent hotel junior suite fabulous stay room was spotless within walking distance highly recommend this hotel west end
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2020

The staff could not have been more friendly or attentive. Nothing was too much trouble and every request and interaction was greeted with a smile. The hotel is located on the fringes of Covent Garden, very close to Charing Cross station and Tube, and is within walking distance of The River, The Mall and the London Eye. The room was spotless and had a kitchenette with kettle, fridge and a Nespresso coffee machine. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

1  Thank thefowlerfamily
BettinaLindgreen, Front Office Manager at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Dear thefowlerfamily,

What a fantastic 5* review!

I am delighted to read that you had such a great stay at The Resident Covent Garden and found the room to your satisfaction. We have received so much lovely feedback for our handy mini-kitchenette which is ideal for a light breakfast, lunch or even dinner as the mini-kitchenette is suited with a microwave, cutlery, plates, Brita filtered water and my personal favourite: the Nespresso (what else....) coffee machine.

Our location is indeed spot on as are located in the heart of Covent Garden, plenty of restaurants, amazing shopping options and some of London's TOP attractions.

Your lovely comments about the team has been passed on! - Thank you so much.

thefowlerfamily, thank you for recommending us and I hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2020

Check in letter, earlier check in (when room available - confirmation call), they helped me to book the tour, I received an upgrade, the invited us a “happy hour” with the staff that were GREAT, they borrow an umbrella to me, I received support every time I needed it.
They made my life easier in every aspect.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pollowen

Dear Pollowen,

Thank you for sharing your experience following your stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

I am thrilled to read that you had such a great time with us, enjoyed the Evening Drinks and found the team GREAT!
We always aim at providing an outstanding service with a personal touch and I must mention that I am so proud to be a part of this hard working team.

Pollowen, once again thank you for your feedback and I hope to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

We stayed in the Nadler on the first weekend in February. We had a show booked and we wanted to be close to the theatre and the sights. This hotel was so ideally situated we only used public transport to get too and from the airport. We were surrounded by lovely restaurants and pubs and covent garden was just a couple of minutes walk away. The staff at the hotel were super friendly and so welcoming. The room was very comfy and had everything we needed. It should be noted there is no bar or restaurant at this hotel, we didn't find this a problem because of its location. We would certainly make a return visit.

1  Thank celebrateseasily
PatriciaSegurola1, Reception Manager at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear celebrateseasily,

Thank your kind words about your experience following your recent stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

As you mentioned in your review, our location is indeed very convenient as it is based in the heart of London and very close to many attractions, restaurants, shops and theatres!

It is fantastic to learn that both the room and our reception team exceeded your expectations. Thank you for mentioning our staff, it means a lot to us!

We all look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Patricia

Reviewed 9 February 2020

I visited the Hotel in December to celebrate my engagement. Pablo and the staff went over and above and made the whole weekend special. We will be returning this year, I can’t recommend the hotel highly enough, great location and beautiful rooms.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Samflick2
BettinaLindgreen, Front Office Manager at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2020

Dear Samflick2,

Thank you kindly for your 5* review following your stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

Since you last stayed with us we have done a re-branding and we think that our new Brand better reflects who we are.

I am thrilled to read that you had such a great stay with us and that Pablo and the team went over and above to make your weekend very special.

I am glad to learn that you have taken advantage of our central location and found our rooms beautiful.
All our fabric is actually from Scotland, furniture from West London, special designed Paul Smith lamps, beds from The Bed Factory in Liverpool and not to forget our popular mini-kitchenette with filtered Brita water and my personal favourite the Nespresso machine.

Samflick2, thank you for your feedback and we look much forward to welcoming you back later this year.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

This hotel is finished to a very clean high standard - when comparing equivalent £ rates to others, there really wasn’t anything to complain about. Exceptionally clean carpets, beds, shower, toilet etc. The beds are super comfy too. Basic equipment in the kitchenette but again excellent standard - even the cutlery was good quality.
Would most definitely come again and in fact will always check this place first for availability. Well done and don’t lose the quality and cleanliness with age!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank vict0riacharl0tte
BettinaLindgreen, Front Office Manager at The Resident Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear vict0riacharl0tte,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review following your stay at The Resident Covent Garden.

I am thrilled to read that you had such a wonderful time with us and found our cleaning standard very high, comfortable beds, and the mini-kitchenette handy.

Don't forget on your next booking to take advantage of our membership and its amazing benefits.

Once again thank you for your feedback and we look much forward to welcoming you back in the future.