All reviews victoria station room facing few minutes walk ucl ensuite microwave bed furniture internet tube
Reviewed 13 August 2016

I visit London quite regularly. Sometimes I want a bit of a treat and then I stay at the Royal Society of Medicine (of which I am a member), but if I want something cheap and cheerful during the summer this is my first choice. I have stayed here twice and have absolutely no grumbles. Excellent location, clean, a comfy bed and a good night's sleep. As a UCL graduate I also get a 10% discount. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the inner courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Good room. Fantastic security!! There is a wardrobe desk and ensuite in the room. The bathroom is tiny but it's cheap accommodation so it's not too bad! A minutes walk from the Victoria tube and sainbsury is accross the road (huge store). Would stay again

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Firstly, this is student accommodation let our during University vacations so don't expect 5 star accommodation and service.

But if you are looking to stay in London for a few days and simple want a clean and comfortable room in central London then you can do no better than choose this excellent value accommodation.

It a modern hall of residence which is less than 5 minutes walk from Victoria station. The rooms are basic but they are spotlessly clean, the bed comfortable and come en suite. The bathroom is cubical style very much like you get in the Ibis chain but somewhat smaller. Although the bathroom is a little cramped, it perfectly serviceable. All-in-all this is a good choice for the budget traveler who wants clean and safe accommodation at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I've been staying in this location for almost two and a half weeks as part of my grad course. I would have said it was overall an okay experience, but I've confronted the manager about several items from my room that are missing. I used them on a Saturday, that same day my room was cleaned. On Sunday, I noticed several items were missing. Management said "sorry" and can't do anything... Just know your locked valuables are NOT safe!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank ndbeddia
Reviewed 8 July 2016

This dorm is spacious (as far as dorms go!), modern and conveniently located (large Sainsbury supermarket, Victoria train / tub/ bus station are nearby). The room is spacious with a bed, dresser and desk. The bed was comfortable. The ensuite bathroom is very small - a self contained capsule. The shower is separate from the toilet and sink and using the shower does not get the entire bathroom wet. However the shower is small.

The price can't be beat and the location is very central. I stayed in a room overlooking Gillingham Street. Slept with the windows open as there is no air conditioning and no fan. this made it very noisy in the am when trucks pick up the trash.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Gillingham Street are very noisy in the morning when the window are open due to trucks hauling trash and recycling.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo