US$259
US$246
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$117
US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$147
US$139
  • Pool
US$211
US$158
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$172
US$135
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$185
US$154
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$415
US$375
2,682 results
All reviewsbattersea parkbattersea power stationexercise bikesloane sqsauna and steam roomspa facilitiesmood lightinglovely hotelhuge bedbus stopminute walkrooms are spaciouslondon hotelbooked this hotellovely roombreakfast was excellentstayed for one night
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The Pestana has huge rooms and it’s probably the only great thing to say about it. Staff were ok but not happy people especially the woman overseeing breakfast who I felt was overzealous each morning making sure she had our room number and ordering food in the correct order for her. Breakfast was the same each morning with stale pastries so became a bit boring. We did eat at the bar one evening and the food was good and also because of the lovely Italian waitress who was the only truly nice staff member. My main concern is its location and more so the cleanliness of the rooms. Both rooms needed a vacuum with obvious fluff/dust on the carpet and hair in the bathrooms. One morning I used a coloured shampoo and this was not wiped out in the shower with room clean. Toilet paper rolls were not full so obviously used from previous guests. Coffee cups taken and not replaced along with drinking glasses and face washers. It was constant battle to get anything replaced. Skinny milk containers were provided for coffee and asking for a jug of full cream milk seemed to cause a catastrophe. Our sheets were not replaced in 7 days. Housekeeping standards are the lowest of any hotel I have stayed in. No blockout curtains with light coming through each morning. Ours were broken and even after fixing them the light still came through.
Overall it’s ok based on the room size and comfort of bed and that’s it, the location is a fair distance to some sightseeing landmarks. There was no way you could go out for the day and think about returning later in day, too much effort, we only returned to sleep which was fine by us except when we had been shopping. All these problems can be fixed with a bit more effort from management. Nothing to rave about and just so so.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Pestana_Chelsea, General Manager at Pestana Chelsea Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear guest,

I wish to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience online.
I regret that on this occasion we weren't able to meet your expectations. The experience described does not meet our standards and the correct management attention will be taken. I've already forward your feedback to the managers concerned.

Once again, please accept my apologies and I hope to have the opportunity to regain your confidence in the future.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We managed to get a great deal for the Pestana so we're delighted to find a large room with plenty space and nice views.
The hotel is situated opposite Battersea Park, we requested a quiet room so were put in a room overlooking the park.
The nearest tube station is about a 20 minute walk away but we mostly used the Overground which is a 5 minute walk away and takes you straight into Victoria.
Breakfast is buffet style and has a good selection of cooked foods, cereals, pastries and meats and cheese. The only downside is the lack of eggs, the only option we had was scrambled - fried or poached would have been preferred.
The room itself was very spacious and nicely decorated. However, the curtains were really dirty, either dirty hands or make up all over them and there were biro scribbles all over the lamp shade.
I would point out that there is a window from the bathroom looking through to the bedroom and the blinds are controlled from the outside and even when they're fully closed you can still see through. For us this was fine as we were travelling as a couple but if you were travelling with children it may be something to consider.
Overall, it was a nice stay and I would definitely consider staying there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience online. We welcome guests feedback and I personally pay attention to all comments made.
I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay overall and we have met your expectations. Thank you for all these comments. I will forward to our managers.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I always stay in Pestana Chelsea Bridge because we know how good Pestana is worldwide and will make sure that we stay with them whenever we can. Loca\tion is next to Battersea Power Station development with shops and eateries.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pestana Hotel Group

Dear Kathleen,

We are very happy to hear that we keep meeting your expectations. Thank you for choosing to stay once again with us and for these positive comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Pestana for 4 days. I have to say that most people from the staff are very friendly and service oriented. Especially those who are taking care for the conference rooms and the ones from the Restaurant!
I was not impressed by the reception. The one who checked me in and out not even asked if I need anything else or asked if my stay was ok?! Very unusual.

The room was big and the bed comfortable. But the light in the bathroom was too dark - there were normal white but also blue spots. Also the cleaning of the bathroom could be better.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I regret that on this occasion we didn't meet your expectations and for that, I would like to apologise. I will address your feedback to our managers and the correct management attention will be taken.
I also noticed your good comments about our restaurant and events staff, I will make sure they receive this feedback.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in a near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We have stayed here a few times and find it reasonable and comfortable. It is handy for Battersea park and walkable into Sloane Square etc. Would be good for children. A zoo is nearby. There is a great cafe nearby in the park which does excellent breakfast should you fancy a change.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pestana Hotel Group

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay once again at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge and for taking the time to share your experience online.
I am happy to hear that you keep meeting your expectations. It's really important to us that all our guests benefit from the best experience at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa.

We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.