Open today: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Funnn

Had a really Great experience, even allowed us to rebook our session due to my partner contracting... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MaxElPineapple
via mobile
Amazing!

Had an amazing time here, came with my bestfriend for her birthday and she loved it! We made some... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Bilkees123
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$93.55
from US$44.35
from US$109.49
from US$99.79
More Info
All reviews pottery class soap making pottery making candle making fun experience great communication great teacher fun afternoon amazing experience friends birthday super fun birthday present lots of fun workshop session clay instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Avoid this place like the plague. You'd rather do literally any other activity in London.

We booked the BOYB Pottery and Painting class in July. The lesson itself was fine, sometimes felt rushed but I'm putting that down to the 90 minute session time. It was the aftermath of the session.

We booked the delivery and were told it would be here on a specific day. That day came and went, and I kindly requested an update on the delivery. Clearly this flicked the switch from normal to unhinged behaviour on Jing and Jos because the customer service went to hell.

Due to the bad communication I left a bad google review, which rational Jing coined as 'abuse'. She refused to acknowledge that she had in fact told us they would arrive on Monday, sent multiple incoherent messages and was pestering me to remove my review. The rude and disgusting replies continued alongside a stunning commitment to ignore my concerns and they are now holding the pots hostage awaiting another £25 unjustifiably.

Lucky for them, I have told everyone I know and my entire platform about this experience and safe to say no one I know will be going there anytime soon. It's a shame because it's a great business idea, but hopefully someone with common sense and a brain will buy it up soon. I just want to warn everyone else about this place. Do not disregard 1 star views, look at the images below of:

- my google review
- her resulting email
- other correspondence

Date of experience: July 2021
18  Thank sammyd2000
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing experience!!! Lovely tutor!!! Didn't know I was this talented. In just one amazing lesson I learned how to mold clay into my own image.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Was an awesome experience took my wife for her birthday and both has a great time. No previous experience and wasn’t a problem would 10/10 recommended and we will be back again

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Favourite part is the step by step guide and the great ideas for inspiration. I really love the vibe and the people, this is great to be away from the noise and enjoy a relaxing activity.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Amazing fun! Great way to spend an afternoon! Relaxed and chilled atmosphere, will definitely be coming back!