Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Customer Service

Real!ly helpful! We needed to reschedule and they were very easy-going with the process! I can't... read more

Reviewed yesterday
723miless
Flexible

Thanks for rescheduling our candle making class. I’ve had my queries resolved via email and am... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
W2633JDkellyc
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$88.11
from US$43.38
from US$107.09
from US$89.46
More Info
All reviews pottery class soap making pottery making fun experience candle making great class great teacher fun afternoon amazing experience birthday present friends birthday super fun hen do lots of fun workshop session clay
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent couple of hours of basic level pottery. Great fun and very enjoyable. Don't forget your drinks.

1  Thank Davethetraveller47
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Great day out, had lots if fun with my friends and made some respectable pottery by the end! Would recommend for groups!!

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Fun pottery making class, very friendly and helpful teacher - went above and beyond. Would recommend!

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

My wife took me here for my birthday, I had a lovely time and it was super fun, well organised and relaxed environment

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Avoid this place like the plague. You'd rather do literally any other activity in London.

We booked the BOYB Pottery and Painting class in July. The lesson itself was fine, sometimes felt rushed but I'm putting that down to the 90 minute session time. It was the aftermath of the session.

We booked the delivery and were told it would be here on a specific day. That day came and went, and I kindly requested an update on the delivery. Clearly this flicked the switch from normal to unhinged behaviour on Jing and Jos because the customer service went to hell.

Due to the bad communication I left a bad google review, which rational Jing coined as 'abuse'. She refused to acknowledge that she had in fact told us they would arrive on Monday, sent multiple incoherent messages and was pestering me to remove my review. The rude and disgusting replies continued alongside a stunning commitment to ignore my concerns and they are now holding the pots hostage awaiting another £25 unjustifiably.

Lucky for them, I have told everyone I know and my entire platform about this experience and safe to say no one I know will be going there anytime soon. It's a shame because it's a great business idea, but hopefully someone with common sense and a brain will buy it up soon. I just want to warn everyone else about this place. Do not disregard 1 star views, look at the images below of:

- my google review