Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun

I booked the pottery experience for my friends and I but unfortunately I came late and my friend... read more

Reviewed today
346atiyar
via mobile
Amazing

We did the pottery class and had a lovely time, a really fun activity to do for date night or with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
980ea
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$90.81
from US$44.71
from US$110.37
from US$92.21
More Info
All reviews soap making fun afternoon pottery making bath bomb making essential oils great class fun experience lots of fun great night workshop session activity instructions tutor beginners skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

DO NOT BOOK! The worst customer experience I’ve ever received!
Very over priced- and when I went back to retrieve my pottery - I was greeted with aggression and told I could not collect my finished pottery without appointment.
Then, because I believe was in front of an active workshop, the male staff member tried to physically remove me from the workshop as if asked for a refund. Because it wasn’t possible to collect the finished product ID PAID FOR! Avoid at all costs! Fun and lovely to take your money but aggressive behaviour when trying to retrieve what you paid for

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank leebridgman996
Reviewed 13 August 2021

This experience was not as we were sold it. BYOB but we had to search for glasses. The final outcome was awful. Paint didn't work at all (watered down hugely!) and an extra £10 to put it in the kiln. Waste of money!

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank Matilda T
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

I wanted to share the devastatingly poor experience which I encountered when ‘attempting’ to attend a pottery workshop in st saviours wharf in London Bridge this evening (12/08/2021). I was meeting my friends for an evening of pottery, wine and fun in honour of my friends 30th birthday present which we had bought for her. We were so excited!

Due to an urgent work call and bad traffic I arrived 2 minutes late to the workshop and was refused entry on the basis your receptionist ‘didn’t like my friend’. After a 10 minute discussion with the receptionist, who was smirking behind her mask (which was fitted under her nose), she refused to give me a refund or details of the management team. This was a disgusting power display and it has cost me a lot of money and unnecessary stress. To air my displeasure at the situation, I made a candid review on google which was returned by a false accusation by your receptionist who clearly monitors these responses. The false accusation made on a public forum alluded to the fact that I was 50 minutes late to the class. This is false and can be proven by the WhatsApp screen shots I sent to my friends at time which proves I was 2 minutes late (just after arrival) - see photo attached.

Not only did your receptionist actively lie on a public forum to actively defame my character, she also insulted me by calling me a ‘classy gal’ and accused me of ‘verbal abuse’ - see photo attached. I understand this to be trolling behaviour akin to online abuse, which is illegal under the Malicious Communication Act 1988 and the Communications Act 2003. I will be contacting the police on such matter unless it is taken down immediately.

Your receptionist was aggressive in person and when a bystander who witnessed the event, attending with this girlfriend, came to my defence your receptionist declared herself a ‘pregnant, Asian girl who is only 5ft tall’. I’m not sure how this is relevant, being only 5ft 3 and 110 pounds myself, I don’t think your race, height or reproductive situation means you can’t be seen as aggressive?!

I would kindly request that I receive a formal response from your legal team within 7 working days. My ask is that we receive our money back (3x pottery classes) and a formal apology published online and a retraction of the libel statement underneath mine.

2  Thank Getaway03440465252
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Great way to spend an afternoon, fun to learn a new skill, the time goes really fast and you e created a masterpiece!

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Had a great time it was allot of fun. I highly recommend. Perfect first date spot for you and your lover