Open today: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Funnn

Had a really Great experience, even allowed us to rebook our session due to my partner contracting... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
MaxElPineapple
via mobile
Amazing!

Had an amazing time here, came with my bestfriend for her birthday and she loved it! We made some... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Bilkees123
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$93.55
from US$44.35
from US$109.49
from US$99.79
More Info
All reviews pottery class soap making pottery making candle making fun experience great communication great teacher fun afternoon amazing experience friends birthday super fun birthday present lots of fun workshop session clay instructor
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

We had an amazing time. Learnt how to make a "bowl" and my daughter a "mushroom".
Such a fun environment and no pressure to get it right. Harry, our teacher, took time to show us how to perfect our technique and correct any issues. We had so much fun and meet so many nice people on the session. So relaxed, just need to turn up (on time) and everything is provided. The glazing is extra and at a reasonable price. The studio is fully kitted out, we had access to a selection of paints and tools to decorate with.
You leave feeling like a fully established potter. Safe way spend the evening. Can't wait to show my friends and family my creation. Already booked to return.

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

My friends and I have really enjoyed our time here at Token studio. We have been wanting to do pottery lesson for such a long time. Good thing we saw this advertised in Groupon.

To note, Staff are really friendly and helpful!

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 3 December 2021

Really looking forward to attending in January for a team social, looks like it will be good fun. Really appreciate being able to reschedule the dates.

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

Due to UK travel restrictions my trip to London was postponed and I was so looking forward to the visit to Token Studio.
The team were so helpful in helping us reschedule and cannot wait to visit in January!

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

Great, helpful team particularly when wanting to reschedule during this current climate. Looking forward to some pottery fun soon!!