6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$126
FindHotelUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
Trip.comUS$126
CheapTicketsUS$126
eDreamsUS$126
All reviews long stay cinema room standard studio working space reservation team shared kitchen shared facilities swimming pool sauna and steam room comfy room dlr station complimentary breakfast a great place to stay bigger room late check a lovely stay night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

A hidden treasure with so many things to offer
Securit, kindness, amenities (closed for Covid
Comfort, Sparkling clean and the best prices.
We were very comfortable there and definitely our place to be in London.
Our special thanks to Aida Jon and Alexandra Burbano for all their kindness they both are Top
Professionals. We recommend The Collective bug time

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Alessia D, Owner at The Collective Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Thank you Exploration153756! We are very happy to read you felt safe and thank you for complimenting Aida and Alexandra! They are great and I'll make sure they will read your review! We hope to welcome you back soon!
The Collective Family.

Reviewed 4 April 2021

I've been staying in the collective for the past few months now. My stay has been welcomed with friendly staff warm clean rooms , there is nothing the staff won't do for you to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Alexandrea the duty manager is an amazing woman and always there to help . I will always stay here wile I'm in London .

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi A6921AGstevenb! Thank your kind words and for your words about Alexandra! I will pass the compliment to her!
The Collective family.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

My partner and I stayed at the Collective CW for 4 months during which lockdown was in place. Whilst the conditions were not optimal, Elise at the front desk was a constant highlight. She was full of smiles and always happy to help... She will be missed dearly and will always be considered a close friend of ours.

Certain aspects of the collective such as the room cleaning were not ideal (every 2 weeks doesnt really suffice), but overall enjoyed the stay here at the collective.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi 999gullya! Elise is certainly an highlight here at The Collective! Thank you for mentioning her in your review, I 'll make sure she will read your feedback!
The Collective Family

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Had a safe, peaceful, long stay(7 months) at the Collective. The other members residing in the building are super friendly and really helpful. The team at the hub are amazing hard working people and specially Julien(you will find him at the hub), he is the best and really a great person. Looking forward to returning soon!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thanks MuditKundlia for finding the time to write a review for us! Julien will be happy to ready your review and I 'll make sure to pass on your compliments!
The Collective family

Reviewed 25 March 2021

Stayed here for one night for a solo getaway and it was lovely. The rooms I stayed in was quite small but very clean. The swimming pool and sauna/steam room was the best part of my stay. Very relaxing. Had dinner at the restaurant, a great steak, and wine. Would recommend it as a quick getaway, especially for the price I paid.

Date of stay: April 2020
Alessia D, Owner at The Collective Canary Wharf, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Hi Melanie! Thank you for your nice review! I'm very happy you enjoy your stay with us! We are looking forward to welcome you back!
The Collective Family.