“Super dirty”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I Just visit this place with my girlfriend we were excited to try this Mexican fast food, but what a disappointment the tables where so dirty, leftover food everywhere, the floors where completely covered whit food waste,, i will never ever come back here waste of money

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Not like the American counterpart but yet still a tasty alternative. The guacamole is pretty good! Def satisfies a Mexican food craving.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

popped into it randomly and absolutely loved it.
very polite, welcoming stuff
yummy burritos with good variety

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

A little anaemic inside. Bland. Chrome tables, chairs, bare walls. A bit cold and unwelcoming. Not so the staff who were pleasant and welcoming.

The food concept is simple. Different types of meat - chicken, beef, pork and (can’t remember the last) served in a variety of ways - taco, salad, box or wrap. We had wraps and chicken. Deliciously cooked chicken. Not too much sauce. Just about right I would have said.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

CHIPOTLE is one of those popular mexican getaways wherein you get amazing amazing burritos both veg and non veg.
The best part is you get to choose your own ingredients from the available items which makes it exciting.
My burrito had bakes black beans, Dakota veggies, Brown rice, pinto beans as the main filling. I had topped it off with mexican salsa, corn salsa, mayonnaise, avocado salad, tomato salsa, green chilli salsa and lettuce. Finally I finished all this with cheese!
Trust me it was splendid and out of the world!
The best part is the freshness of the vegetables and the other ingredients.
I also had the tortilla chips with mayonnaise and cream. Even they were quite perfect!
In terms of pricing I would say that it's worth eve penny.
Chipotle for me is right up there as one of the best food chains.