“Great food, great value”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #2,157 of 27,051 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Although Chipotle are common in the states this is the first one I have seen in UK. Others try to imitate, like Boojum in Belfast, the original is clearly the best.
I like the idea you can specify exactly what you want.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Rice bowl was small for the price. The staff had to be reminded to offer me lettuce and vegetables. I expected bigger portions for the price. Will not be visiting again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

A little bit concerned about the prices here. As I have tried it so many times in the US, comparing prices, here is expensier just for eating one big burrito. But is still delicious as it is always! I love mexican food and this burrito is my favorite as you can add what ever you want to it with the toppings they offer to you.
If you are looking for a healthy fast food, this is a perfect option to go and eat some!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Visited for the first time today with my daughter and never again.
Toilets shockingly unhygienic. Broken door to enter toilets (no handle, just a hole!).
Limited lighting, only one toilet working. No soap. Only one sink working.
Restaurant itself, dirty tables, grimy floor. Could not wait to leave. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I Just visit this place with my girlfriend we were excited to try this Mexican fast food, but what a disappointment the tables where so dirty, leftover food everywhere, the floors where completely covered whit food waste,, i will never ever come back here waste of money