“Great food, great value”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #1,953 of 24,531 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although Chipotle are common in the states this is the first one I have seen in UK. Others try to imitate, like Boojum in Belfast, the original is clearly the best.
I like the idea you can specify exactly what you want.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Rice bowl was small for the price. The staff had to be reminded to offer me lettuce and vegetables. I expected bigger portions for the price. Will not be visiting again.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

A little bit concerned about the prices here. As I have tried it so many times in the US, comparing prices, here is expensier just for eating one big burrito. But is still delicious as it is always! I love mexican food and this burrito is my favorite as you can add what ever you want to it with the toppings they offer to you.
If you are looking for a healthy fast food, this is a perfect option to go and eat some!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

Visited for the first time today with my daughter and never again.
Toilets shockingly unhygienic. Broken door to enter toilets (no handle, just a hole!).
Limited lighting, only one toilet working. No soap. Only one sink working.
Restaurant itself, dirty tables, grimy floor. Could not wait to leave. Will not visit again.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I Just visit this place with my girlfriend we were excited to try this Mexican fast food, but what a disappointment the tables where so dirty, leftover food everywhere, the floors where completely covered whit food waste,, i will never ever come back here waste of money