2,838 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Great service. This was my first time visiting London and will absolutely go back because of the great experience I has at the Corinthia. The staff is amazing and the hotel is lovely. I could not have asked for anything better.

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank humma2017
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for posting a fabulous five star review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted that you enjoyed a great stay in our beautifully appointed hotel with exceptional guest services throughout. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on your next visit to London.

Kind regards, Thomas Kochs, Managing Director.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel Corinthia London, 5 stars Location and surroundings (great, close to all the tourist attractions, wonderful staff experience but more to the point one individual young lady who I remember because of the (outstanding, very helpful, knowledgeable, courteous, way she made me feel from the start until the end!!) Her approach and customer service is what I would expect from a member of staff at such a high end hotel when paying for a treatment and it's for that as to why I have even taken the time to write this. The management need to employ more staff like her and I will be telling my friends to request her in future as to receive such outstanding customer service so thank you Laura as it was a perfect contribution to my holiday to London!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for posting a fabulous five star review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted that you enjoyed what sounds like a great stay in our beautifully appointed and centrally located hotel. Most of all we are always most pleased to read great feedback about exceptional guest services, and we would love to pass on your kind compliments to Laura, but you do not say where she worked, can you help us out? We very much appreciate all of your wonderful feedback, and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back for many more special stays to come.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel and service are one of the top in Great London. I have a series issue with small room but this hotel has all size and you choose what fit your needs. The gym is amazing and trainers are available all time.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Alrashoudi
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted that overall you enjoyed a good stay with great service and had the opportunity to experience our award winning ESPA Life at Corinthia spa and gym. We are sorry to read that you had a problem with your room size, especially as all of our rooms are larger than average for central London hotels. We hope this did not mar your stay, and we look forward to welcoming you back as a returning guest on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at the Corinthia with my wife and 3 children during our stop over in London to watch the tennis at Wimbledon and the he cricket at Lords . The hotel is absolutely beautiful but our check was not good at all as we were asked to wait whilst our rooms were been prepared and this was after contacting the hotel and informing them that we would be arriving at 14:00pm and becos be we're travellimg with children would like the rooms interconnected. We were only taken to our rooms an 1h30 min later and the rooms separated and far apart . After some enquirers with the duty manger we then had to downgrade our rooms from executive to delux to have the rooms together . The stay after that was excellent. But checkout was a problem again . If the check in and out was better I would have given the Corinthia a big 5 stars , but there is room for improvements.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post a detailed review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We always especially love welcoming families to stay with us, and have introduced a number of complimentary amenities to make your experience more enjoyable. We are very sorry that in this instance we failed to exceed your expectations, especially as we take pride in accommodating our guest requests, please accept our sincere apologies that we were not able to fulfil your initial brief and offer you adjacent rooms in the category you would have preferred. Your comments have already been forwarded to the Director of Rooms for review and training with the Front of House team. We hope that despite this, we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to stay with us as returning guests on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Once again the staff at the Corinthia exceeded my expectations from the moment I checked in. Special recognition for Szabina Futo in guest services and Adam and Bence in the cigar lounge which is where I always close out my night...

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Scott A

Thank you for posting a five star review of your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted that you enjoyed what sounds like an excellent stay, and experienced exceptional guest services from all of the team, and most especially Szabina, Adam and Bence, we will forward your kind compliments. We very much appreciate your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you for many more special stays to come.