US$273
US$238
US$211
US$158
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$154
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$146
US$135
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$220
US$199
US$260
US$135
Agoda.com
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$105
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,811 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetamazing spaembankment tube stationheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin to describe this hotel, let’s start it’s not cheap nor is it extravagant. They have thought of everything down to the individual favor at turndown time. The room was elegant, bathroom on one side, bedroom on the other side, and both separated by the entrance hallway leading to the walk-in closet. The bathroom is elegant, dual sink, bathtub with in-bedded tv for those hard days. Separate shower with ceiling flow that reaches the proper temperature in an instant. Towels that have a thread count off the scale! Like I said, the details. This hotel is also in a very good location to just about everything. A block from the underground, a short walk from Westminster Abby, parliament, the eye, Big Ben, the Thames, China town, theater district in the West End, and on and on.

Worth every penny!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review of Corinthia Hotel London and for highlighting the service provided. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel perfectly positioned in the heart of London for visiting London attractions.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

From the moment the liveried doorman met our Taxi I knew we were in for a treat. The Reception Staff were most welcoming and beautifully dressed in smart grey stripped outfits. We were escorted to our room and had magnificent room service. The Spa is the best in London if not Europe.

Hotel just glistens with charm, ambiance and thoughtful surroundings.

Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Elliot,

Thank you for your glowing review following your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that you had time to visit the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia. We will look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Met some friends here in the late afternoon. The hotel is grand and beautiful. A mix of contemporary and traditional. The drink menu was very diverse and interesting. Lots of unusual cocktails. I ventured into the bar that features a piano built into the bar and was amazed. Very cozy and intimate, however was not open at the time. The staff inside was incredibly nice and volunteered to tell me about the history of the bar and hotel. I would highly recommend this bar. The staff was amazing! Thanks for the history lesson!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review, it is lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit to Corinthia Hotel London and we are delighted to know that you found the service to be excellent and the staff knowledgeable. We will look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had a delicious lunch. Calves liver and mash to die for, pasta amazing and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Delicious Rose wine to compliment. Outstanding building and surroundings. Attentive staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your dining experience feedback. We are delighted to receive such a wonderful review and we will look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of spending the night at this establishment and the experience was a fantastic one based on several people in specific. Firstly I had the pleasure of meeting the concierge who on seeing me as I happened to come in to the building from the back came up to me immediately offering assistance, offering to carry my bag and pointing me in the right direction (Swift response in customer service)

Next was during the evening as I was experiencing the fantastic hotel I had the pleasure of meeting Aysun - Spa Director (Fantastic hospitality!!) made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed, very tactful and informative and this was reflective in every meeting I happened to have (several times) during my stay. Very professional within her position!!

Lastly the service I received from the whole In house service was secondary to none, extremely professional, made me feel and understand why you have a 5 star rating and completely on point!! 5 star all the way!!

Great work!!

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted to receive your feedback and will share this with the team, thank you for highlighting the service you received from different members. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.