US$290
US$228
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$316
US$290
Priceline
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$122
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
2,783 results
All reviewsbassoon barnorthall restaurantafternoon tealobby loungetrafalgar squarethermal floorespa spasleep podswalk in closetembankment tube stationamazing spaheated floorsbeautiful hotellondon eyerain showersteam roomturn down service
Reviewed 1 December 2017

I selected the Corinthia for its quality and location in the city: the river is very close, and a lot of hot spots are within walking distance. The hotel itself is also a gem: a nice mix between the classic London style and modern chic. The staff was genuinly nice during my whole stay.

The room (Executive suite) was wonderful. Nice layout with a hallway, walk in closet, large bedroom and separate bath room. The dressing had plenty of space for storage, and a built-in safe that was free of charge. The bathroom has a walk-in shower with rain and hand-held showers, a separate toilet and a large bath. I really appreceated the heated floor. The bath has a wall TV with floatable remote control: what a nice feature! The bedroom had a very large and comfortable King, small table with two chairs and a separate lounge chair. There are enough electrical outlets for charging phones, tablets, ... and there is one US and one EU outlet available (in case you forgot your adapter): all hotels should have this. Lights-off or on can be controlled at bedside. Internet was included and was good throughout the hotel.

The hotel spa is great and should be visited. The pool is rather small (more for lounging than actual swimming, I was told), there is a glass-walled sauna, a steam room and a very large bubble bath. The room is full of fire places, which add to the atmosphere. I also had a treatment which was very enjoyable. The dressing rooms have sleeping pods for those in need of some actual rest. There is a lounge that serves healthy food and teas. I had a very refreshing lemon and ginger tea.

There is a gym, but did not use this during my stay. The hotel was nicely decorated for the end of year season.

I did enounter a few concerns during my stay.

The hotel breakfast buffet is expensive (£30) but does not deliver on choice. The basics are covered (croissants, jam, a few bits of cheese and salami, cereals, ...) but that's it. There is a big list of items on order (omelets, toast and avocado, ...), but these are not included in the price. The first morning we waited quite a long time for our tea and orders to arrive. However, the quality and overall service during breakfast are outstanding with a lot of local English products.

I had lunch at Massimo (Italian restaurant) and loved the choice and quality of food, except one mishap. My main course (macaroni and ragu) contained some small shards of sharp bone. I think this was rather a problem of the butcher than the kitchen, but it was annoying. I reported this issue and the dish was comped.

On the second morning we had no hot water in the shower. This was a hotel wide issue so not much could be done about it. I did receive personal apologies from the duty manager, and a compensation.

All in all I would definitely recommend the hotel, for the quality of service, rooms and location. I would stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarcPoelmans
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you very much for your detailed review of Corinthia Hotel London. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had the opportunity to visit the Thermal Floor of award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia. Your feedback about the slight issues experienced during your stay is appreciated, these will be reviewed internally and we thank you for your understanding. Look forward to welcoming you back to Corinthia London in the future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin to describe this hotel, let’s start it’s not cheap nor is it extravagant. They have thought of everything down to the individual favor at turndown time. The room was elegant, bathroom on one side, bedroom on the other side, and both separated by the entrance hallway leading to the walk-in closet. The bathroom is elegant, dual sink, bathtub with in-bedded tv for those hard days. Separate shower with ceiling flow that reaches the proper temperature in an instant. Towels that have a thread count off the scale! Like I said, the details. This hotel is also in a very good location to just about everything. A block from the underground, a short walk from Westminster Abby, parliament, the eye, Big Ben, the Thames, China town, theater district in the West End, and on and on.

Worth every penny!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review of Corinthia Hotel London and for highlighting the service provided. We are delighted to know that you found the hotel perfectly positioned in the heart of London for visiting London attractions.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

From the moment the liveried doorman met our Taxi I knew we were in for a treat. The Reception Staff were most welcoming and beautifully dressed in smart grey stripped outfits. We were escorted to our room and had magnificent room service. The Spa is the best in London if not Europe.

Hotel just glistens with charm, ambiance and thoughtful surroundings.

Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Elliot,

Thank you for your glowing review following your stay at Corinthia Hotel London. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and that you had time to visit the award-winning ESPA Life at Corinthia. We will look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Met some friends here in the late afternoon. The hotel is grand and beautiful. A mix of contemporary and traditional. The drink menu was very diverse and interesting. Lots of unusual cocktails. I ventured into the bar that features a piano built into the bar and was amazed. Very cozy and intimate, however was not open at the time. The staff inside was incredibly nice and volunteered to tell me about the history of the bar and hotel. I would highly recommend this bar. The staff was amazing! Thanks for the history lesson!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your review, it is lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit to Corinthia Hotel London and we are delighted to know that you found the service to be excellent and the staff knowledgeable. We will look forward to you visiting again.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had a delicious lunch. Calves liver and mash to die for, pasta amazing and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Delicious Rose wine to compliment. Outstanding building and surroundings. Attentive staff. We will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
ThomasKochsGM, General Manager at Corinthia Hotel London, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your dining experience feedback. We are delighted to receive such a wonderful review and we will look forward to welcoming you again.