US$198
US$175
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$333
US$167
US$139
US$288
US$147
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$183
US$131
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
5,100 results
All reviewsmayfair hotelmayfair bargreen parkbond streetguest relationsbuckingham palacedeluxe roomconcierge deskfamily rooman upgradethe ritzlocation is excellentafternoon teawest endhyde parktube stationnobu
Reviewed 12 January 2016

I stay at the May Fair for so many years now I don't care to remember. Last year I visited London five times and stayed at the May Fair and I will keep going there. My next visit in February. For me this hotel is home away from home. I feel very comfortable there in all respects.

You will ask why am I writing this review? Just for one reason: There is so much inconsistency between the rooms. I normally book a deluxe room. Some deluxe rooms are fantastic (my favourite is 306) others can be so much below average. I experienced a room on the mezzanine floor near the business center that although it had all the specifications of a deluxe room it was like a dungeon, for its only widow looked into a fire stairwell and one could hardly see the daylight. Some deluxe rooms have fantastic beds with beatiful headboards and bed covers, in others the beds look like hospital beds with the iron legs of the bed showing (not covered up with the usual covers) and iron head boards. Some rooms have bath tabs and a separate shower in others the bathrooms are so small one can hardly fit in. I don't understand why this huge discrepancy between rooms of the same standard. Having said this, I must say that all deluxe rooms themselves are of very generous proportions. They are big by London standards and very comforatble to live in. The newly renovated studio suites are to die for but you will appreciate there is a significant price difference.

All in all I love the May Fair. I only wish there was a way to know before hand what room I'm getting and avoid any not very pleasant surprises.

Stayed: November 2015
2  Thank Panicos H
May811, Deputy General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Panicos,
Thank you so much for your lovely review and your continued loyalty to The May Fair,
I have found your profile in our system and noted your favourite room so hopefully you will be allocated this room when you come back to your London "home from home" in February.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Stayed at the Mayfair with my family on sat 9th Jan,and was allocated a private booth which was great for my birthday drinks in the evening with my friends!All staff from check in to check out was attentive with all family and friends impressed with the staff and the beautiful hotel and rooms.We will def be back!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you so much for choosing The May Fair to celebrate your birthday and I am pleased that you had a good time, looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

A perfect place for a special occasion. I stayed here on my wedding night, my first anniversary and most recently with my mum for her 70th birthday. A luxurious and stylish hotel with attentive staff and an excellent location around the corner from Green Park station.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
May811, Deputy General Manager at The May Fair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you so much for choosing The May Fair to celebrate two wonderful occasions!
I do hope that we will see you again in the future.