“Five star review for service-”
Review of Seabird

Seabird
Reserve a table
Ranked #4,553 of 23,821 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$41 - US$340
Description: Perched on the 14th floor of The Hoxton, Southwark, rooftop restaurant Seabird boasts an impressive marble raw bar, London's longest oyster list and sprawling views of the city. Diners will be taken on a coastal escape where they will experience the fresh flavours of Southern Europe. The Hoxton partnered with the James Beard Award-winning duo behind New York's Maison Premiere to bring Seabird to life.
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

Five star review for service- Gary absolutely made our night. So attentive and knowledgeable- added humor and genuinely made our entire table feel special.

Food was good, service was great.

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 11 December 2020

My partner and I had a wonderful dinner at Seabird. The food itself was reasonably priced considering they were decent portion sizes and of course it was delicious. The atmosphere was also fun and enjoyable.

But the highlight of our evening had to be our waiter Gary.
To be perfectly honest my partner and I weren't in the best mood originally, but after being served by this incredibly friendly, professional and warm server, our moods were lifted.
He paid incredible attention to detail and went above and beyond to ensure we were having a great time.

Every restaurant could do with a Gary.
Please pass on our thanks.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

It’s been a while since I left a review of any kind, but we had such a wonderful lunch there on Sunday I feel compelled to make my gratitude public.

Food was excellent, the whole sea bass being the star. Drinks great. Service exceptional. They not only took great care of my little niece, but were very helpful in catering for our multitude of dietary requirements.

We were sat outside as we were from mixed households, but the combination of hefty heaters, warm blankets, and superb food and drink meant we barely felt the cold (the hats, ski jackets, and multiple layers also helped!).

Thank you to all who cooked and looked after us. We’ll be back for sure!

Reviewed 14 November 2020

My friends and I went out to eat here for a birthday celebration and we had a good time, the octopus roll was really delicious. The view was really beautiful. It has a good view of the city and within the restaurant, it had good places to take photos.
But what made our evening was our waiter Garry, he was super fun (he told us jks and hyped us up) and made us laugh through the night. He explained everything to us and made sure we were all good.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2020 via mobile

Dropped by for some after work drinks, shortly before lockdown number 2. Didn’t have a reservation but were able to sit on the terrace, which with blankets wasn’t as cold as I thought it’d be. The views are fantastic and the drinks were great - I had an initial Negroni which I stuck on all evening as it was frankly delicious. Our waitress Caitlin was an absolute delight and looked after us greatly. I would definitely recommend and will be back to try the seafood as the display looked amazing.

Date of visit: November 2020