Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$33.62
from US$283.06
from US$84.45
19,440 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is christmas shop food section beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021

If I could give it a zero I would.

Let's start with the awful signage. You are sent around in circles to find toilets, lifts or escalators. Everything is a chore to get to with poor signs and a lack of good planning. One lift which takes forever to get to you due to the amount of people means you are waiting 10/15 minutes to even get on.

Toy Kingdom - what is this monstrosity? Terrible layout, cramped area with average toys and just not interactive enough for kids. The toys aren't overly special and the majority you can buy elsewhere for half the price. Utterly awful experience.

I would never go back to Harrods, it is not what it used to be, it is an awfully laid out store.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Cojeet8696
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely as always. Only downside was the Princess Diana statue has gone now.

Got a few bits the food hall is lovely with some reasonably priced items.

1  Thank Hayleyd87
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

I always visit Harrods when I go to London. I love the shop and the atmosphere there. I particularly like the food halls, it's like stepping back in time.

Every time I visit I always buy something in the gift shop. It's lovely browsing there for gifts for friends. On this particular visit I was very lucky to find an exceptional lady to help and advise. Her name is Jennifer Henry. She was so helpful and pleasant it made the experience even more enjoyable. I hope she's there when I next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

The store has a nice upmarket feel. The food hall is very nice and has some lovely food there if you’re loaded or just looking to splash a lot of cash. Also, crucially, the toilets are very nice and clean did you need a waz.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

Back when I was aged 6-12, almost every year I would travel to London during the autumn half term with my family and the highlight was always the Harrod’s Toy Kingdom! A whole enormous area to wander around and explore, where you lose time looking at the soft toys and a display of moving animals, watch the miniature trains going round a track, where demonstrators would drive past in miniature cars, where you could also play with some of the toys. A whole enchanted land of toys to explore.

So you can imagine my excitement at taking my own 5 year old son yesterday.. but… where did the open plan layout go?! Instead we are encouraged to walk from neon coloured oblong room to neon coloured oblong room, where you end up at a dead end and have to turn around and retrace your steps past all the toys you’ve just seen. There is no option to choose your route and just wander.

Each room is not large enough for the demonstrators to adequately show off their toys around the large bulky display furniture with only 3/4 large items on each. I was so disappointed I could have wept. You only have to look at Google images to see what it used to be. I understand the current configuration was done in 2018… I guess I was 3 years too late to relive my magical childhood experience.

1  Thank ZoeRyall