Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$33.63
from US$283.15
from US$84.47
19,429 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is christmas shop food section beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I'm not quite sure what we expected from Harrods but it was our first time in London and we wanted to experience it.

First of all, unless you are incredibly wealthy, the clothing sections are WAY out of budget!

There's no clear signage anywhere - it felt like once you are in there you just get lost and not in a nice shopping heaven way!

We liked the chocolate department and the gift store, obviously massively over-priced but we did buy items for family from these sections.

We didn't like it at all and won't go back - once was enough for us! Unless we win the lottery...

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank RecliningBuddah
Reviewed 9 August 2021

If I could give it a zero I would.

Let's start with the awful signage. You are sent around in circles to find toilets, lifts or escalators. Everything is a chore to get to with poor signs and a lack of good planning. One lift which takes forever to get to you due to the amount of people means you are waiting 10/15 minutes to even get on.

Toy Kingdom - what is this monstrosity? Terrible layout, cramped area with average toys and just not interactive enough for kids. The toys aren't overly special and the majority you can buy elsewhere for half the price. Utterly awful experience.

I would never go back to Harrods, it is not what it used to be, it is an awfully laid out store.

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Cojeet8696
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely as always. Only downside was the Princess Diana statue has gone now.

Got a few bits the food hall is lovely with some reasonably priced items.

1  Thank Hayleyd87
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

I always visit Harrods when I go to London. I love the shop and the atmosphere there. I particularly like the food halls, it's like stepping back in time.

Every time I visit I always buy something in the gift shop. It's lovely browsing there for gifts for friends. On this particular visit I was very lucky to find an exceptional lady to help and advise. Her name is Jennifer Henry. She was so helpful and pleasant it made the experience even more enjoyable. I hope she's there when I next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

The store has a nice upmarket feel. The food hall is very nice and has some lovely food there if you’re loaded or just looking to splash a lot of cash. Also, crucially, the toilets are very nice and clean did you need a waz.