Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$32.35
from US$272.39
from US$81.26
19,459 results
All reviews food hall department store christmas shop shopping experience buy something princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers gifts merchandise shoes clothing maze pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2021

What’s happened to Harrods! We had a lovely time wandering through the food hall choosing chocolates and gifts and then it went downhill when we visited the children’s wear department. While paying for my purchase the assistant was being very friendly and chatting about her experiences with bringing up her daughter etc and then began telling me of a ‘new’ feeding machine that the store was selling and was insistent that she show me it….after marching me off to another department following like a fool, she pointed to a machine on a shelf and two people sitting nearby… ‘I’ll leave you to discuss with my colleagues’ she said and sauntered off!
What a nerve…for such an affluent store i don’t expect to be treated like an idiot nor to the ‘hard sell’ such a huge disappointment that I will not be frequenting anymore.
Harrods lighten up!

1  Thank Cazz2321
Harrods_Manager, Manager at Harrods, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear that you found a member of staff in our Childrenswear department to be rude on your recent visit. Rest assured that we will pass your comments along to the relevant management team to ensure that we improve our service levels in future.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.

- Harrods Customer Service

Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Harrods is iconic to England’s style and culture. The shop is executed in a beautiful and wealthy way- the shop never fails to meet its upper class appearance. Of course everything is pricey however there were a few deals such as on a Harrods Handbag I purchased for only £15! Overall the shop is clean and is a must do for any fashion enthusiasts in the city.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We always plan a visit to Harrods whenever we are in London and again it did not disappoint. From high end luxury goods costing thousands to individual chocolates costing £1.50 each you can afford to buy something there. We love the chocolate hall And there was lots of reduced chocolate with plenty of date left so we spent a lot of time in there. We also loved the gift floor and there was a reduced section in there also where some real bargains were to be had. I must’ve spent about £80 and had more than double that in value. It is a little difficult to navigate your way around but you can find everything if you follow the signs or ask someone.

1  Thank tinytrace
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Everything is to a very high standard and the service is incredible throughout the entire store. Food hall is amazing. You can get everything you want at Harrods.

1  Thank StephenCr0ss
Reviewed 14 August 2021

My 10 and 8 year olds loved Harrods. Could not get their heads around a place so posh and expensive that there were no price tags on goods. Appreciated the very posh loos, were staggered by the choice in the food halls, and found bargains in the chocolate hall. One major quibble - we waited over half an hour to be served to one cupcake in the bakery - Only two very slow moving staff working their very slow way through a ticketing system.