Open today: 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$33.56
from US$282.55
from US$84.29
19,438 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is christmas shop food section beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2021 via mobile

I've bought a Harrods bag online, order and delivery perfect but when I received the parcel I saw that in the invoice that came with it the price was less than what I paid. I wrote to Harrods customer service asking for an explanation and they haven't answered me. This is rude and unprofessional

Reviewed 27 August 2021

What’s happened to Harrods! We had a lovely time wandering through the food hall choosing chocolates and gifts and then it went downhill when we visited the children’s wear department. While paying for my purchase the assistant was being very friendly and chatting about her experiences with bringing up her daughter etc and then began telling me of a ‘new’ feeding machine that the store was selling and was insistent that she show me it….after marching me off to another department following like a fool, she pointed to a machine on a shelf and two people sitting nearby… ‘I’ll leave you to discuss with my colleagues’ she said and sauntered off!
What a nerve…for such an affluent store i don’t expect to be treated like an idiot nor to the ‘hard sell’ such a huge disappointment that I will not be frequenting anymore.
Harrods lighten up!

1  Thank Cazz2321
Reviewed 23 August 2021 via mobile

Harrods is iconic to England’s style and culture. The shop is executed in a beautiful and wealthy way- the shop never fails to meet its upper class appearance. Of course everything is pricey however there were a few deals such as on a Harrods Handbag I purchased for only £15! Overall the shop is clean and is a must do for any fashion enthusiasts in the city.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We always plan a visit to Harrods whenever we are in London and again it did not disappoint. From high end luxury goods costing thousands to individual chocolates costing £1.50 each you can afford to buy something there. We love the chocolate hall And there was lots of reduced chocolate with plenty of date left so we spent a lot of time in there. We also loved the gift floor and there was a reduced section in there also where some real bargains were to be had. I must’ve spent about £80 and had more than double that in value. It is a little difficult to navigate your way around but you can find everything if you follow the signs or ask someone.

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Everything is to a very high standard and the service is incredible throughout the entire store. Food hall is amazing. You can get everything you want at Harrods.

1  Thank StephenCr0ss