Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$33.70
from US$283.74
from US$84.65
19,440 results
All reviews food hall department store egyptian escalator food court is christmas shop food section beautiful store shopping experience window shopping buy something under one roof afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers dodi gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021

Spent so much time in Harrods in the 70’s and 80’s when it was truly sublime. Now the acoustics (no more carpets) are awful, the place is horribly lit and ambiance is just not worth it, no more fabulous sales either, lives on a reputation from another world

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Don’t let you in with bags. Store needs to be careful turning customers away, sure sign of a business that will soon go bust.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Having purchased a very expensive bracelet online from Harrods for my daughters 21st I had to return it as it as it was too big . Having ordered it on the 11th Aug my daughter and I travelled by train on the 19th Aug from Staffordshire to return it in person with the hope of an exchange.
Customer services informed us that they could not exchange it as it would need to be inspected. Once inspected and happy then they would issue a refund. After emailing to check if it had yet been inspected I was informed that my refund had been processed on the 23rd …. Having phoned numerous times and waited 10 days we still have not received the money. We were told that the refund had been processed but not authorised !!! After a few more emails and telephone calls we have now been told the refund has again been processed .. and could take up to another 10 days!!
Simply not impressed at all. Never before has it taken 10 days to refund money into a PayPal account!!
It has taken me 3 years to save the money for this bracelet, working extra shifts on an adult covid ward (I am a trained children’s nurse , not adults!) during lock down to help pay for a gift my daughter said she liked when she was 18!! I am not a rich person who buys designer clothes or items .. I chose to buy the bracelet from Harrods because I trusted the store.
I have no trust and little faith in the store …
this is a considerable amount.
The irony is once the money had been refunded I would have reordered the bracelet in the correct size!!!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 8 September 2021

Absolutely excellent. The staff were all very courteous and lovely (with the exception of a few who rushed around not even saying Thank you - address this Harrods!), the building is wonderful and combines British tradition with modern design, and of course the range of things on offer is sublime. We went from everywhere to the Food Hall to the perfume department to the hairdressing salon. A gem.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

What happened to the toy department? It used to be magical - a few years ago we went with the kids and it was amazing with huge open plan room and displays etc. Now it’s all modern and neon lights and claustrophobic…so so disappointing. It used to be one of the highlights of harrods. This needs to be addressed!

Date of experience: July 2021