Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$32.35
from US$272.39
from US$81.26
19,459 results
All reviews food hall department store christmas shop shopping experience buy something princess diana afternoon tea worth a visit for sale shoppers gifts merchandise shoes clothing maze pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 October 2021

Visited Harrods last week and was so dissapointed in the downward changes there.

Only one staff member there on the Clarins counter asked me if she could help, and help she did, despite me lookng at different make up counters. No-one wants to make eye contact it seems or indeed help.

I went to get a juice from the juice bar and was told that I could only have a juice that day not a smoothie. Although with only two diffrerent ingredients and it's placed in the fresh fruit and vegetable area, I don't understand that at all.

I felt very dismissed as they handed my juice bottle and was told to pay 'over there' although 'over there' was not really defined as to where that was.

Then to find 'self-service' tills ...I have no words really

The general mood was very flat and with little to no interaction from the sales people I wondered why I had made the effort to get there to add to which, I had intended to spend.

Never mind. Lesson learnt.

I will leave Harrods out on my next trip and head to Harvey Nicholls or Libertys....anywhere but Harrods.

Date of experience: October 2021
Harrods_Manager, Manager at Harrods, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Catherine,

We are so sorry to hear of your disappointment with the level of service provided by staff on your recent visit. We will be sure to pass your feedback along to our Food Halls and Beauty Halls teams.

Please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)20 3626 7911 or via email at customer.service@harrods.com if you would like to discuss your visit further.

Reviewed 17 October 2021 via mobile

Very rude customer service!
The salesman that greets you at the channel bags & belts was very insulting certainly would not return

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear that you found a member of staff behaved rudely on your recent visit, this certainly does not reflect the high levels of service which we aim to provide to all of our customers.

Rest assured that we will pass your comments along to our Chanel department in order to prevent such a lapse in service in future. If you would like to discuss your experience further please do reach out to us on +44 (0)20 3626 7911 or via email at customer.service@harrods.com.

Reviewed 15 October 2021

RUDE RUDE RUDE....The sales gentlemen in the Christmas shop could not have been more rude to me even if he tried. He was uninterested in checking us out, asked if we needed a bag ...we had numerous items of course we needed a bag and rolled his eyes when we asked him to bubble wrap the xmas ornaments since we traveled from the states and were afraid of breakage on the way home. I left Harrods with such a bad feeling after having shopped there NUMEROUS times in the past and I never had any issues then. Please tell me man to get his act together. WE returned to the store 5 days later to buy some children's books and the book department was AMAZING !!! The ladies , kind, lovely and so professional

Hi,

We are sincerely sorry to hear of your recent experience in our Christmas World department, this certainly does not reflect the high levels of service which we aim to provide.

We can assure you that we will pass your feedback along to the department managers to ensure that such a lapse in service does not occur in future.

Reviewed 6 October 2021

Somebody got us a Wedding Gift from Harrods and all we wanted to do was exchange for vouchers or something else with out the person who got us the item knowing. We contacted Harrods with the reply back from them which was NO you can't.
Emailed them reply back a waste of time.
Contacted by chat and again waste of time

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank Neil H

Hi Neil,

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with the level of service provided by our customer service team.

We can confirm that if the item was purchased online, for security reasons we are only able to issue refunds to the original payment method. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Rest assured that we will pass your feedback on to the relevant management teams in order to improve our levels of service in future.

Reviewed 2 October 2021 via mobile

When selecting personalised chocolates the member of staff gave my fiancée 3 to try whilst choosing, we weren’t struggling with any choices and it’s a very nice touch, brilliant customer service and happy staff!

Date of experience: September 2021