15 people are viewing this hotel
US$522
Free cancellation until 15/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotel 41
Booking.comUS$514
Hotels.comUS$522
PricelineUS$514
3,798 results
All reviews the executive lounge buckingham palace private club conservatory suite a hot water bottle romantic turndown resident manager champagne on arrival complimentary snacks rose petals red carnation honesty bar turn down service victoria station moment you arrive little touches lounge area
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2020

Originally we had booked to spend my 50th birthday in New York..... COVID put paid to that and when booked into the Egerton and subsequently moved to 41, I was firmly thinking 'Woe is me'.............. I could not have been more wrong!

From the stress free valet parking as we arrived and onward; the hotel is a little oasis of calm and elegance - reminiscent of the understated opulence of a library in My Fair Lady - the decor is just sumptuous and stunning. The food is very tasty and plundering the pantry is a definite must! even the experience of checking in was the most pleasurable I've ever known (whilst sipping a glass of complementary pink fizz).

What made it really outstanding though, is that - despite the potential for somewhere so glamorous to make for discomfort - it was actually just the opposite. It was welcoming, friendly and completely unpretentious. The staff were warm, with just the right touch of humorous and attentiveness and I (and my family) felt very special. Who needs New York eh?!

Thank you for such a memorable birthday x

2  Thank Melanie E
Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel is the best hotel I’ve stayed in, in London. Really welcoming and attentive staff, great personal service, beautiful decor, fantastic and very comfortable bed. The roof top terrace with cocktails is a ‘must’. There is absolutely nothing I could offer to improve our experience from start to finish. Well done to all the staff involved in making our stay such a wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank KateG361
Reviewed 11 August 2020

We were transferred to this hotel when the Milestone (sister hotel) had to postpone its opening. We stay at the Milestone because it's located near to family. It has reviews similar to Hotel 41, but we've never really been 'wowed' by the Milestone, so we entered Hotel with fairly modest expectations. I very rarely write gushing reviews but Hotel 41 knocked our socks off!
We received a very warm welcome from the doorman and were met at the elevator by friendly reception staff. From there we were served complimentary welcome drinks in the beautiful lounge where the check in process was seamless.
The upgraded room was extremely well appointed, very clean, it had plenty of towels and toiletries. We didn't get a turn down service because I think the hotel was at full capacity, but we weren't too bothered.
The hospitality is extremely generous, we really appreciated the extra mile that Hotel 41 went to, providing complementary sunglasses and sun cream in the rooftop bar. We loved the snacks available in the evening and throughout the day. We made a couple of additional requests, including late check out that the hotel were extremely generous about.
Highly recommended, we'll most certainly be back.

2  Thank kmm2203
Reviewed 10 August 2020

Myself and my mum stayed at hotel 41 for my birthday celebrations. We couldn’t have been more blown away by the standards of service we received whilst staying there. They provide you with so many extra touches to make the experience of staying there very special, which does not compare to any other hotel we have stayed in. From the measures put in place that ensured we felt safe due to covid restrictions to meeting all of my dietary requirements with the little treats which added to the experience. We could not recommend this hotel high enough and no longer want to stay anywhere else when we visit London. Thank you so much to all at hotel 41 for making my birthday so magical!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank NicolaComer01
Reviewed 7 August 2020

Where do I start, well from the time I arrived. The bell man was there as soon as my cab pulled up, he was ready and waiting to greet me and my partner.

The excutive lounge was beautiful, made me feel like a princess in a castle. The staff on a whole where very friendly and helpful and alsways had a smile and a hello when they saw you. The room was amazing with the black and white decor, the bed was so big and comfy. The breakfast well this was on point, very nice and served with a smile.

The rooftop garden is a must if your there in the summer.

The plsce makes you feel very special within its enviroment and the staff make you that much more extra special.

Fabulous place to stay in London, 41 Hotel will always have a place in my heart and my 1st choice of somewhere to stay in London.

Thank you 41 Hotel for making my 1 night stay so special