1,561 results
All reviewsclapham junctionlondon heliporthydrotherapy poolfree shuttleriver viewhelicopters landquadruple glazingshuttle servicesteam roomspa facilitieslighting systemlovely hotelhigh techan upgradewalk in showerclub roomlovely room
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I needed to attend an event near Battersea / Clapham Junction area.

From arrival the staff were friendly and helpful - I asked for a quiet room which they discussed between them before making my room allocation (and I was given an upgrade). They also provided some toothpaste which I had forgotten.

The room was lovely too - Espa toiletries and ‘sleep solution’ goodies from This Works which were a nice touch.

I went to the spa in the morning which was really nice. I was there very early and the steam room and foot baths werent working but other than that it was very relaxing.

All in all, I was impressed and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mld812
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I've had a nice stay at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other than that the staff was really polite and very professional.

One negative aspect who everyone should be aware of is the hotel being not in a central area and the next metro station is not close. This should be considered when booking this hotel.

Finally I can recommend it to everyone who is visiting London by car.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Satisfied With the stay of my famely. We sleep well and the room was good and comfy. The hotell staff was helpfull and the spa was ok. We also think the room had Nice location. It was a just a short walk to the nearest pub.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Really a good spot to spend with friends and family! The spa, the restaurant and the recepcionist staff was really professional and warmfull! I felt really confortable all the time I spent in this resort little resort! I recomend this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2017

We are always looking for a good hotel with a spa in London that won't break the bank - this ticked all the boxes!

It's not the perfect location in terms of transport, but it was worth the extra effort. The rooms were modern and spacious, the bathroom was perfect - lovely bath, clean and relaxing. Friendly staff, always on hand to help.

Our biggest regret is that we didn't get to enjoy the spa as we only stayed for one night.

The food we ordered was disappointing for the price, but this was only one dish as room service, so hopefully it would be better in the restaurant.

We would definitely stay again, next time experiencing all the facilities.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple