US$143
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$298
US$258
US$190
US$158
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$154
US$134
US$149
US$138
  • Pool
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$194
US$175
US$193
US$160
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$107
Orbitz.com
US$190
US$175
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

US$103
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

1,553 results
All reviewsclapham junctionlondon heliporthydrotherapy poolfree shuttleriver viewhelicopters landquadruple glazingshuttle servicesteam roomspa facilitieslighting systemlovely hotelhigh techan upgradewalk in showerclub roomlovely room
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This was sooo disappointing. The rooms were lovely. Comfortable large bed, really well appointed bathroom, middle tap a nice touch for eg, great tea (tea pigs) for the meetings and reasonable free WiFi. Would be great to have tea pigs bags in the room but good sized mugs makes up for that (pet hate tiny cups).

But the food was just rubbish. Really really rubbish. The business lunch managed to create sandwiches which had literally no taste. The tempura was borderline a diplomatic incident in its insult to Asia it was so bland. And the chicken burgers looked (I couldn’t bring myself to eat one) like KFC meets Poundland in a dark alley.

Then breakfast in my room as I had a conference call. Ok five-ten minutes late I can let go. Missing Cumberland sausage, stewed tea, cold barely toasted bread I can’t. Nor having no marmalade, only really poor jam. And the scrambled egg was almost crunchy but without the crunch? I don’t actually know how you do that so maybe congratulations are in order I don’t know. But hey the black pudding had some flavour.

So those were bad. But dinner was the icing on the cake. No. I like icing. Dinner was the dregs at the bottom of a slops tray under a tap of cheap mild in a grim pub that time forgot.

The starter was beautifully coloured salmon with no taste. Tiny portions need to come with maximum flavour. This had one but unfortunately not the other.

Then we waited. And waited. And then started waiting. No waiters pouring wine so we started doing that ourselves. And getting water from the fridges when that ran out. And then eventually after about 40 minutes, we tracked the waiters down who were hiding, I presume embarrassed, in the serving area.

Much activity followed. Lots of wine lots of apologies but still no food. About an hour after the first course was cleared the mains started to arrive.

Worth the wait? Only if you were a culinary masochist. I would rather have eaten a cold Birdseye fish finger sandwich than the lukewarm rubbery cod which faced me. Coupled with it like a marriage of convenience was a flavourless bunch of cabbage leaves which were busy proving their h2o content, and a shocking lack of carbs. I know, wine is a rich source of carbs. But vast quantities of it without other carbs is a no.

I actually think the “chef” managed to create anti-food. We were more hungry after than before. Maybe my fault, I couldn’t eat the fish.

In the end we ordered bread at our table and leapt on it like wolves.

To briefly finish on the lemon posset. It was lemony. Tick. It was halfway between custard and angel delight in texture. Untick.

No tea. No coffee.

I’m currently waiting to have repeat lunch from yesterday. I’m not sure I can face it.

Shambles, people, sort it out.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Battersea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Hi domhaslam123!

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your experience. It's delightful to read your kind words for our comfortable rooms and reliable Internet service. I'm very sorry to learn though that there were issues with our restaurant's service and food selections. This is certainly not what our hotel strives for, nor is this our usual or our best. I'll surely pass this feedback to our dining team as a reference in our continued effort to be better at what we do.

We appreciate you for making our hotel your home away from home! We hope you can stay with us again so we can give the hotel experience that many of our guests have grown fond of.

Many thanks,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I would definitely stay at this hotel again if I needed to attend an event near Battersea / Clapham Junction area.

From arrival the staff were friendly and helpful - I asked for a quiet room which they discussed between them before making my room allocation (and I was given an upgrade). They also provided some toothpaste which I had forgotten.

The room was lovely too - Espa toiletries and ‘sleep solution’ goodies from This Works which were a nice touch.

I went to the spa in the morning which was really nice. I was there very early and the steam room and foot baths werent working but other than that it was very relaxing.

All in all, I was impressed and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mld812
Reviewed 10 October 2017

I've had a nice stay at this hotel. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other than that the staff was really polite and very professional.

One negative aspect who everyone should be aware of is the hotel being not in a central area and the next metro station is not close. This should be considered when booking this hotel.

Finally I can recommend it to everyone who is visiting London by car.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Satisfied With the stay of my famely. We sleep well and the room was good and comfy. The hotell staff was helpfull and the spa was ok. We also think the room had Nice location. It was a just a short walk to the nearest pub.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Really a good spot to spend with friends and family! The spa, the restaurant and the recepcionist staff was really professional and warmfull! I felt really confortable all the time I spent in this resort little resort! I recomend this place!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple