We arrived very early in the morning on the day of our stay and although our room wasn't ready at that point, we were allowed to freshen up and leave our luggage. We were given directions of how to reach our destination for the morning and we went on our way, Upon our return, which was still before check-in time we found that our room was then ready and our luggage had already been delivered to the room. For London, the size of the bedrooms were quite generous and provided you with anything you needed from tea and coffee to an iron and ironing board. Anything else we asked for was brought to us immediately and as we had stayed with Red Carnation Hotels before we were also greeted with a lovely welcome letter and a fruit plate from the General Manager.
Breakfast was served in a lovely restaurant and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Anything we asked for, again was provided immediately and we were not rushed at all.
From the hotel you were within walking distance of almost anywhere - we hardly used local transport at all even though we had planned to.
When we wanted a taxi to take us to the theatre, the concierge managed to find us one at a very busy time of day within a few minutes.
As our time in London came to an end, the staff all wished us and safe journey home, found us a taxi to take us to the train station and when we arrived home we received a lovely letter from the hotel thanking us for visiting and saying they would love to welcome us back, which I though was a lovely touch.
We will definitely be returning to this wonderful hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located in exclusive Mayfair, near to designer shopping and many of the city's most iconic attractions, the Regency style hotel feels comparable to a traditional private club. Quiet, calm and efficient service blends with supreme comfort and luxury. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. The Library, Butlers Restaurant, Conservatory and intimate bar cater for every culinary whim or inclination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Chesterfield Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel London
- Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel
- Chesterfield Mayfair London