Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$117
US$147
US$139
  • Pool
US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$154
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$172
US$135
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$121
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$212
US$158
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$107
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$415
US$375
1,218 results
All reviewsgreen parkcurzon streetgreat locationbuckingham palaceshepherds marketcafe neropiccadilly circushyde parkbreakfast was includedwest endafternoon teafull english breakfastcentral locationthe ritzmin walktube stationcosimo
Reviewed 6 July 2017

that the hotel is one of the best I've stayed at in London and I am very picky with the hotels I like the service is great the food is good and the hotel is across the street from a good grocery store and a nice resident on coffee shop the breakfast in the hotel is good for and really good service I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AnnetteStaunton, General Manager at Washington Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear owen117

Thank you very much for your fantastic review, we are delighted to read you enjoyed all aspect of your stay with us. We are grateful for highly recommending us and I hope you will not take too long for us to give you a warm welcome back again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to us by family friends who stay here whenever in London so we were expecting a great level of service and quality for the price we paid.

We were allocated a room on 6th floor (601). First impressions were the room was tired nothing special and certainly not reflective of the price. The room was 'clean' but small things like the telephone being dusty and some little attention to detail missing disappointed. One positive was the great little wifi handy that is in the room. This is yours to use for the stay and is great if you don't have wifi and want to find places etc.

We ate in the bar the first night as we had noticed online a burger and beer offer for 12 each. The standard burger price from menu was 14 without a beer so we thought we would try. It was disappointing average food (I didn't think you could mess a burger up). The chicken one was much better than the beef but the chips were frozen ones not handcut.

I had to call reception to complain about my room around 4 am as room was next to lift and noisy both inside and outside in corridor. We were moved to a 4th floor room (402) the next day around 2pm, overlooking the road. The room was much nicer and although we could hear traffic it was better than the drone of the lift all night.

Beware when booking as hotel rooms here typically don't include breakfast unless it states it explicitly. I booked via booking.com for a delux twin and found out when we arrived for breakfast it wasn't included only to be confronted by several unprofessional staff who went out their way to be unhelpful and embarrass me.

I was later told by the reception staff that on check in breakfast is offered for a reduced rate of 15pp as opposed to 22.50 on day. I wasn't offered this as I assumed (wrongly) I has booked it and the fact no one mentioned it made me think it was included. I won't make that mistake again.

Staff were really rude, not customer focused and seriously let the reputation of this hotel down. It is in a perfect location but with the park lane hotel and holiday inn closeby there are alternatives to choose from. I was let down by the whole experience but can say that after several words with the staff we were offered a complimentary breakfast.

I will never book a hotel again going on a recommendation without reading the reviews and details inside out as if I did in this case I wouldn't have chosen this hotel as it was not 4 star as I know it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank louiseg79

Dear louiseg79,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry to read you did not entirely enjoy your stay with us. Albeit, it is very rare that we receive such negative review on our dining experience. Having said this, I will certainly follow up on all your points with the relevant team to ensure standards are me at all times. I hope this will not deter you from visiting us again, as we would very much like the chance to welcome you back again in better light.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on 17/06/2017
Was the hottest weekend of the year. The air on in our room was terrible. The room was so hot we couldn't sleep.reception were no help at all.
Wasn't offered kind of apology for our uncomfortable nights sleep...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel W
AnnetteStaunton, General Manager at Washington Mayfair Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Daniel W,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I was sorry to read you did not enjoy your time with us. I appreciate your point about the recent changes in the weather, albeit it is very unlikely that we would have not made the effort in ensuring you are made comfortable. Having said this, I will certainly follow up with our team to ensure standards are met at all times. I hope you will give us the opportunity in welcoming you back again in better light.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Our family trip to London was amazing. We stayed at the Washington Mayfair. This was our first trip to London and our choice of hotel couldn't have been a better one. The staff was great, housekeeping was great. They were very accommodating with us. The central location is amazing. We were literary neighbors with the queen. We took the underground tube everywhere and it was two blocks from the hotel. This is an upscale area in London, so things were pricy, the food in the area is good but be ready to spend some good ole English pounds. Overall, we loved it. We are planning on staying there again on our next trip.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ivannia H,

It is very rewarding to receive such a wonderful review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted to read you and your family enjoyed your first trip to London and your stay with us. I am glad to read you managed to discover London at its best. Thank you again and we all look forward to giving you a warm welcome back again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Not easy to find a good spot for a reasonable amount of money in Mayfair. This hotel is in a nice old building - rooms are spacious and staff friendly. In the middle of everything.

Would be happy to retrun and stay again

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Dear DK-Gentofte-PN,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, we are very pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kindest compliments on my team these are greatly appreciated and I have already shared your review with them. We all look forward to giving you a warm welcome back again in the near future.