I've stayed the Park International before, but this was my first visit since the total renovation. The hotel is spic and span, and professionally run. My room was comfortably furnished and the shower was fantastic. There were no problems with noise whatsoever at night. Breakfast was ample and varied. I dined in the in-house restaurant one night and was pleased with my meal and the service. The hotel is located near the Tube, three grocery stores, a druggist's, and a number of pubs and restaurants. Prices at the Park International have gone up since my last stay, but for what I received, it was worth it -- I'd certainly stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park International Hotel is a contemporary hotel located in the heart of Kensington. The hotel is within walking distance from Harrods, Royal Albert Hall, National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and Hyde Park. The property features 171 well-appointed and modern rooms along with newly refurbished public areas. The Heritage Deluxe rooms on the first floor are beautifully designed and feature high ceilings, contributing to the elegance of our luxury 4 star hotel in London. Our guests can unwind and enjoy a cocktail at the Checkmate Restaurant and Bar which also offers live music and a delicious Thai and British Food menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London