US$292
US$265
US$527
US$159
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$218/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$134
US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$154
US$136
US$121
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$361
US$149
  • Pool
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$98
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$99
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$127
US$119
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

2,418 results
All reviewscromwell roadgloucester stationnatural historypiccadilly linethe royal albert hallbreakfast roomminute walksingle roomjunior suitebreakfast was includedexcellent locationhyde parkconvenient locationtea and coffeewest endtubekensington
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I had a very nice stay at this hotel. I managed to get a very low price. While it may not be the cream of the crop, it was clean, the beds were very comfortable and the people at the desk were very helpful as I tried to navigate my way around London. The rooms aren't big but I suspect a lot of European hotels are like this. The bathroom was small. The room was quiet and there's a breakfast buffet downstairs, which was approx. $15.00 though they gave us a discount because we paid the night before. I really like the location, only a 1 1/2 blocks away from the tube. At that tube station there are restaurants and a grocery store. Nice neighborhood. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Robyn C,

Thank you for sharing your review of The Park International Hotel.

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 25 March 2018

second time I am staying in this hotel ,checked in late night but still fresh and pleasant welcome by night manager rashid .rooms are clean and tidy.not very far from underground Gloucester Road.sainsbury and Tesco on walking distance

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear judymartin302,

Thank you for your fantastic rating and for staying with us at the Park International Hotel, for the second time. I am glad you had a wonderful time with us and Rashid extended our Park International Hotel's welcome, to make you feel at home.

Please visit us again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The hotel was basic but comfortable enough and I would rate it as average. We were allocated a small room with little space to move about or relax in. There was one chair to sit on and a dressing table. The gym was uninspiring although well enough equipped with a running machine, cycle machine, stepper, free weights and a weight machine; towels were not provided or a means to wipe down the machines after use. The staff were ok but not the most friendly. For example on checking out the receptionist merely grunted that there were nothing to pay but did not ask if we had enjoyed our stay, etc. Would I return? Not in a rush but neither would I strike it off my list of hotels to stay in!

Stayed: March 2018
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear pete187067,

Thank you for staying with us at the Park International Hotel and thank you for your feedback. We are a Town House dating back 150 years. Rooms tend to be compact, as most Central London Properties in this price bracket. We take several factors in to consideration ,and ensure we charge guests fairly in a very competitive Central London Market.

Thank you for highlighting some pointers regarding the Gym and the service received by the Receptionist on check-out. I will address your feedback accordingly.

I look forward to your next return.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Location - excellent
Check in - tried to charge £80 more than confirmation for taxes. Thank goodness I had proof of lesser charge.
Room - nice size with large comfy bed. However stained chairs and cushions, curtains that did not close properly and lots of chipped paintwork. Shower although powerful became more like a bath as it took ages to drain away.
Breakfast day 1 - usual buffet choices but such a long wait for tea and coffee. The gluten free toast I ordered turned up 25 minutes later, stone cold and brick hard with no apology and after I had eaten everything else.
Day 2 - breakfast was very very busy and there did not seem to be enough staff on duty to cope. We were seated at an unmade table and when no staff were forthcoming my husband helped himself to cutlery and a cup. He at least got coffee but I remained tea free despite asking three times.
Housekeeping - hospitality tray not topped up and housekeeper knocked this morning at 8.30am to see if we had left yet!!!
Overall - not up to the standard I would expect from an AA 4 star establishment and certainly not in keeping with the chain's other hotels worldwide.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MariMcG

Dear MariMcG,

Thank you for staying with us at the Park International Hotel and thank you for your detailed feedback. I am sorry that our service standards failed you on several occasions. I will address your feedback with every department head, pertaining to specific areas you highlighted, to ensure we improve our service offering.

We value your feedback, and thank you for staying with us once again. I hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are in desperate need of updating and are EXTREMELY small! Hardly room to turn! To be accommodated with a tub you must upgrade to a jr. suite. The heat is on demand by calling the front desk. When traveling on leisure I would definitely stay somewhere else. Location is the only positive.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Aflal J, Manager at Park International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Linda C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Park International Hotel and thank you for sharing your experience.

I am sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We are an old town house dating back 150 years. Although we cannot change the structural size of rooms, we have categorised them as per room sizes ranging from Standard Single to Junior Suites,

Central London is one of the most expensive cities for accommodation. Taking our room size in to consideration, and until we launch our next refurbishment project, we have taken these factors in to account when pricing our rooms. We believe the room rate we charge is fair in comparison in the Central London Market.

Thank you once again for your feedback.I hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to our beautiful City.