I stayed at this hotel on Jan 24-27 and Feb 1-3 this year. The location is very near to Harrods and Knightsbridge train station. The room on my first stay was not as big as I thought but the service provided by the staff were excellent. There are two professional concierge in the hotel which has an excellent knowledge of the city, Emile and Andy. Amazing gentlemen that provides a heartfelt service. On my return after a week, the management has upgraded me to the next room category which was very much appreciated. The receptionists were very helpful, specially Nimita (not sure if the spelling is correct), she always provide a service with a smile. Over all stay was great. Thank you so much !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish, Contemporary Hotel with 3-story glass-roofed atrium highlighted by polished steel spiral staircase. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Knightsbridge London
- Hotel Millennium Knightsbridge