“Amazing Stay”

Ranked #358 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel on Jan 24-27 and Feb 1-3 this year. The location is very near to Harrods and Knightsbridge train station. The room on my first stay was not as big as I thought but the service provided by the staff were excellent. There are two professional concierge in the hotel which has an excellent knowledge of the city, Emile and Andy. Amazing gentlemen that provides a heartfelt service. On my return after a week, the management has upgraded me to the next room category which was very much appreciated. The receptionists were very helpful, specially Nimita (not sure if the spelling is correct), she always provide a service with a smile. Over all stay was great. Thank you so much !

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Thank you for your feedback - it is lovely to read positive comments from our happy guests. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Kate Fletcher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Knutsford
Reviewed 25 January 2012

An experience that was less than thrilling. Booking in at 4 pm our rooms were not ready and took another 45 minutes to be cleaned. The fixtures and fittings are tired, and the prices are astronmic (Ok it is central London but £5 for a coffee!).
Its on Sloane Street which is a great location but surely the prices demand better service and rooms without rattly doors, poor showers, equipment that doesn;t work etc.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Thank you for your feedback and I am disappointed to learn of your experience whilst staying with us. If I can be of assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I booked a 2 night stay at the Millennium Knightsbridge through Expedia. The hotel is located in an upscale area of London, within walking distance to Hyde Park, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and other awesome places to visit. If walking isn't your thing, the tube station is a 3 minute walk from the hotel. My hotel package included a full breakfast of cold cuts, cheeses, fruit, bread, pastries. If you have a larger appetite you can also enjoy the "full English breakfast" - bacon, eggs, tomatoes, mushrooms, sausages, hash browns.
As is the case with most European hotels, the rooms are a little on the smaller side (with the bathroom being smaller still). However, I found it very comfortable, and enjoyed my stay.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Millennium Knightsbridge and its staff.

Room Tip: If travelling alone, upgrade from a single to a queen room.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank 2005Italy
Your review is most welcome and your comments shared with my team. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Knightsbridge in the future.

Woking, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 January 2012

myself and my girlfriend stayed at this hotel recently and i have to say it was lovely.

the staff were very friendly and the room was fantastic, very close to everything you need around london, and i would certainly go back and stay here again anytime.

Thankyou very very much

KInd Regards

Paul Loome

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 19 January 2012
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your kind review. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Knightsbridge in the future.

Los Angeles
Reviewed 12 January 2012

With family heading off in a different direction for the 2011 Thanksgiving holiday, I made a last minute decision to take in a few days in London on a "girl's getaway" on my own. It meant some quiet time away from work, computers (though I took my ipad and iphone) and such and time to to explore museums not yet visited on previous trips. Seeking out hotels meant finding a great location near Harvey Nichols and Harrod's just in case I was tempted to shop or at least look, given the unfavorable exchange rate. Luckily, I happened on a great rate at the Millenium Knightsbridge literally steps from "Harvey Nick's" and a lively jaunt from Sloane Street shops and all the great shops on Knightsbridge and surrounding areas. The welcome at the front desk was exemplary, attentive and warm--felt at home immediately on arriving. The rooms were far more plush than I had expected given some reviews on Tripadvisor that I viewed before making my decision. Though some of the comments had touched on smaller rooms and tiny bathrooms, I found myself feeling very posh in my well-appointed room and though the bath was cozy, it was by no means too small. The bed was a masterpiece of comfort and due to this, it was somewhat of a labor to get out and about in London in the mornings--jet lag did not help either. After a very long day of walking, taking wonderful double decker buses (I don't believe in going underground in a magnificent city like London) to fill my eyes with every nook and cranny in London and visiting the Victoria and Albert (2x), the Tate Gallery, the Royal Academy, the Saatchi (don't miss this and the great surrounding neighborhood) and all the shops in-between, I would collapse into that wonderful bed on return to the hotel and get my fill of British television, which is full-time entertainment in itself--especially if you love dry humor. My dinner would usually take me back across to the lovely top floor at Harvey Nick's that has a remarkable food market, several bars/restaurants and I would have to decide where I would enjoy dinner that evening on my own--knowing I would be comfortable, in good company and perfectly safe (always a consideration for a woman traveling on her own). Wandering through the aisles of the food market with the rare delicacies, fine wines and champagnes and the holiday spirit clearly motivating all to celebrate life, I could not think of a better place to be on earth. I have found my home-away-from-home at the Millenium Knightsbridge and surrounding area. By the way, I have been to London many, many times before and have stayed at the Intercontinental, the Sheraton Park Tower, the Hilton properties and many other boutiquish properties around town, but this wonderful little property stole my heart and saved me lots of steps and cab fares getting me to where I always gravitate anyway--Knightsbridge, Chelsea, King's Road, Sloane Street, Beauchamp Place--in a nutshell. Hope your travel go well.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Kate_KNI, General Manager at Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge, responded to this review, 17 January 2012
Thank you for your review which is greatly appreciated and I am delighted that you enjoyed our hospitality. Your comments have been shared with the team and should you return to London in the future, we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Millennium Knightsbridge.