Park Grand London Hyde Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$117
US$211
US$158
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$154
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$173
US$135
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$147
US$139
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$107
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$414
US$375
5,155 results
All reviewslondon eyeembankment tube stationtrafalgar squareriver viewroyal horse guardsheated floorsdowning streetbig benafternoon teaheated towel rackunderfloor heatingbeautiful hotelcharing crossstar hotelcovent gardenturn down servicemajor attractions
Reviewed 17 June 2015

My wife, daughter, and I just returned from an outstanding week at The Royal Horseguards Hotel. I stayed here four years ago and I am happy to report that my return trip was stellar. The front desk staff, the bell staff, and the restaurant personnel exceeded all expectations. The facilities were great but the people who work here have a genuine pride in their work and they could not be more helpful, accommodating, and professional. We walked about nine miles a day and we found the Embankment tube stop to be convenient for accessing the city's many wonderful restaurants. We began our day with the most complete and delicious English breakfast of eggs, meat, fruits, breads, juices, etc. Of course, we ended the day with a few pints of English pub beer. I will continue to wholeheartedly recommend this hotel for those who want a first class hotel in a great location with superior staff and management team.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank David S
horseguardsLDN, General Manager at The Royal Horseguards, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2015

Dear David S,

Thank you so much for sharing your 5* review.

I am delighted that you, your wife and daughter had a wonderful stay with us at The Royal Horseguards Hotel.

The team here strive to deliver the best possible stay for our guests and I am pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations.

Indeed we are perfectly positioned in the historic heart of the city alongside the River Thames and opposite the London Eye, only a short walk away from Embankment tube station; making travelling a breeze!

Please be assured that I have shared your kind comments with both, our Food and Beverage Operations Manager and our Front of House Manager regarding the breakfast and the variety we have to offer and the exceptional helpful team members, to which they were all pleased.

Many thanks for your recommendation and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2015

After a lovely theatre matinee we were ready for tea. Service, food and tea and champagne first class. The cakes and scones exceptional and , although offeredmore sandwiches, there were more than enough. Lovely relaxing surroundings

Room Tip: Only had tea but have stayed before and all rooms excellent
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 1953Barbara

Dear 1953Barbara,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5* review.

I am delighted that you had an amazing experience while enjoying some Afternoon Tea at The Royal Horseguards Hotel.

We strive to deliver the best possible experience for our guest whether a quick visit or an overnight stay, Afternoon Tea is the perfect way to indulge yourself and enjoy a relaxing afternoon with friends and family, so I am pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations.

Please be assured that I have shared your kind words with our Food and Beverage Operations Manager who was pleased to read your comments.

Thank you once again for your positive review, and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for many more great experiences.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2015

This is a fantastic hotel right in the heart of London. Despite an old world exterior it is modern and very comfortable. The staff are very attentive without becoming intrusive, but nothing is too much trouble. Polite and helpful, from reception, to dinning and bar staff they all made us feel very welcome.

The rooms are excellent. Plenty of room and all that you may need. Modern and a very high standard. My only small negative is that the wifi connection and speed could be better.

The food is excellent and reasonably priced, whilst the bar is a little pricey.

Whilst you may find cheaper, I don't think you will find better!

Room Tip: River views would be nice!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 373Yorkshire
horseguardsLDN, General Manager at The Royal Horseguards, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Dear 373Yorkshire,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your 5* review.

It is wonderful to read that your experience with us was such a pleasure for you, and I am delighted that you had an amazing stay with us.

It is truly very warming to read such positive comments regarding the friendly and attentive staff, please be assured that I have shared your kind words with the team, who were very grateful.

I have taken your feedback regarding the WIFI and the price in the Equus bar into consideration.

Thank you again for your positive review and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back for another wonderful stay.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

We went on the 28th June for my husbands 50th Birthday ,our second stay in a year ,The staff are very friendly and help full ,I was ill on our last day and the staff were asking me if i was ok and asked if i needed any thing ,after a few hours i was fine .We also got a upgrade on arrival the room was out standing .We will be back again Thank you ,

Room Tip: 849 was lovely
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear HIDEH186342,

Welcome back!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of your recent stay with us at The Royal Horseguards Hotel.

I am delighted to read that your husband’s 50th birthday celebration was excellent and I am thrilled to learn that we were your preferred choice of hotel when celebrating your special occasion.

I will be honoured to share your kind words with the team regarding the friendly and helpful team to which they were really pleased that they went above and beyond to help you especially as you were feeling unwell; we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Thank you for reassuring us that you will be returning, we cannot wait to welcome you back with open arms!

Reviewed 13 June 2015

A perfect place to stay for so many reasons, not just work, good restaurants close by, so many sites and museums.
Quiet rooms, comfortable and clean. Excellent facilities and polite efficient service.
We had a delightful cooked breakfast in our room.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Dear simt300,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us, and enjoyed our breakfast in our One Twenty One Two restaurant.

Breakfast at The Royal Horseguards Hotel is a real treat, and I am pleased that you enjoyed it and the variety we have to offer, from a full English breakfast or continental; the choice is yours.

Indeed we are privileged to be perfectly positioned in the heart of the city alongside the River Thames and opposite the London Eye, only a short walk away from restaurants and museums.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future to ensure you have another wonderful stay.