4,718 results
All reviews trafalgar square complimentary mini bar national gallery covent garden nespresso machine bottle of champagne perfect location executive room excellent hotel west end special thanks london eye train station buckingham palace every member of staff wonderful stay big ben
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner came for a tourist weekend. The hotel has a perfect location, close to all tourist must-see places. Tube is right next to the hotel entrance. The staff was very nice, helpful and reminded us about the summer time change. Thanks!!
Breakfast were worth the 12£. Wide selection, tasty and pleasant. The hotel was decorated in a nice way, I loved the thick purple carpet. The room was bigger than average in the London centre and had all the amenities, bathrobe & slippers plus complimentary snacks and drinks. The only negative was that we could hear people tramping around loud in the room above us. As it was early in the mornig, it was annoying. No sleeping in, there is loads to explore in London:) We were on the 4th floor, not sure if it is less noisy on other floors. Despite this, I can only recommend and I would stay again without hesitation!

1  Thank Fran F
Charing X, General Manager at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Fran F,

Thank you for writing a 5 star review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am thrilled that you loved our central location and proximity to London's sightseeing! I am delighted that you enjoyed our breakfast and beautiful decor. Thank you for your feedback regarding the noise in your room. We really do appreciate your feedback as it is our best tool for improving our service!

I look forward to welcoming you back again during your next stay in our city. When you decide to return please do contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is close to Trafalgar square. You reach by foot many of the interesting places in London. We had a large nice room with very good bed. Breakfast absolutely ok with a nice view. Friendly service. In short good value price performance.

1  Thank Leif B

Dear Leif B,

Thank you for writing a review of your recent stay at the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am thrilled that you enjoyed our central location and were able to walk everywhere! I am very happy that you loved your room and your comfortable bed.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future. If you decide to return please do not hesitate to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee your booking.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff of this hotel was amazing! I believe their goal is to make sure that all their guests have a very excellent experience. The location is fabulous if you are interested in theater, the British Art Gallery, St Martins-in-the-Field church and a few short blocks to Coventry Gardens, where now many of the famous designers have shops all round that area. It also has a wonderful breakfast!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and while I never climbed the stairs all the way up I did take them down often as it is just a beautiful experience... rather regal I would say.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank JudiebParkesburg_PA

Dear JudiebParkesburg_PA,

Thank you for taking the time to write a 5 star review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am very happy that our fantastic central location and access to local sights & shopping was such a highlight for your. Its is a pleasure to read your kind comments about our friendly and amazing staff. I am delighted that we were able to make your stay just that little bit more comfortable.

I hope to have the honour of welcoming you back again in the future. When you decide to return please do contact me directly, as it would be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Amba Charing Cross for work on an almost weekly basis.

This is my regular hotel and it never fails to deliver.

The staff are very attentive and friendly and use their CRM system correctly.

The rooms are always spotless and of a good size.

One I would recommend.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Lynn M
Charing X, General Manager at Amba Hotel Charing Cross, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Lynn M,

Thank you for writing such a nice review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am absolutely delighted that you love our friendly and attentive staff. I am thrilled that you highlight our spotless & clean rooms.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. When you return please do contact me directly as it will be my pleasure to oversee the details of your booking.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The Amba Charing Cross is located within easy walking distance of a number of major sights. Complimentary water bottles were offered at check-in, with more available in the room. The room was very quiet, despite the central location, well appointed with a Nespresso coffee machine and a very comfortable bed. The bathroom had a great rainfall shower and very generous high quality toiletries. We'll certainly stay at the Amba again when we come back to London.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Martine Z

Dear queenstandingwolf,

Thank you for writing a 5 star review of the Amba Hotel Charing Cross.

I am delighted that our central location was such a highlight for you. I am very happy that you loved your room, how quiet it was. It is a great pleasure to read how much you loved the wonderful shower & facilities of your room.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. When you decide to return please feel free to contact me directly as it would be my pleasure to oversee the booking.