US$350
CrownePlaza.com
US$331
US$318
Travelocity
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,493 results
All reviewspimlico stationcooked breakfastbuckingham palacefull english breakfastshort staytea and coffeewould stay againfamily roombig benmin walklondon eyevictoriahairdryertubepubstwin
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Ideal location in the heart of central London and only a 2 minute walk from pimlico station! The staff where extremely helpful when it came to directions and places to go. The rooms where quite small and the bathroom was reasonable size and I'm 6 foot. However the rooms where clean and had the basic luxuries you would expect in a budget 3 star hotel. Overall I found my stay comfortable and will definitely be visiting again when I'm in London next!!!

1  Thank Joesph C
Reviewed 22 November 2011

This was my second stay at Huttons and I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to London.

The hotel kindly lets you store your luggage before and after check out, which is a great help arriving at 6.30 am on the bus from Glasgow.

The room was spotless and I had the luxury of a king size bed. The pod style shower room is small, but I managed fine (and I am not a size 6, 4 foot beanpole). The breakfast was good and the breakfast room was very clean.

I found out this trip that Pimlico underground is actually closer than Victoria.

This hotel is very handy for anyone arriving at Victoria Station or Victoria Coach Station.

All in all a very good hotel for the very reasonable room rates.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Clean rooms and quiet environment, close to Victoria station. Great place to sleep while visiting London.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 November 2011

Yes the rooms are smallish and the bathrooms (or showeroom in my case) are VERY small but if you are looking for a fairly comfortable, clean, well priced hotel in central London in which to crash at the end of a busy day you can't complain. It's a 5-10 minute walk from Victoria station, staff are very friendly, there's free WIFI and I slept well. Would be very happy to stay there again when I next need a night in London

1  Thank politicsandrew
Reviewed 5 November 2011

If you are claustrophobic in any way or taller than average, this is definitely not for you. The bathroom is absolutely tiny with the shower right next to the loo, barely separated by a mouldy shower curtain. By the way the earlier description of the shower resembling an upright plastic coffin is very accurate. Seriously, you need to be a contortionist to be able to get out of the shower and back into your room, the shower soaks the bathroom floor so you will skid and bang your shins on the bed. No wardrobe, nowhere to put a suitcase, I began to feel horribly claustrophobic in my room which was taking on the character of a prison cell. The chemical toilet aroma infiltrates the room - it is really unpleasant.

The lift accommodates up to three people and is very doddery - it jolts and shudders its way up and down - not at all reassuring. Despite this I couldn't face dragging my heavy suitcase down five narrow flights of stairs, but after waiting for ten minutes I gave up. Breakfast is basic. Cheap cardboard croissants, make your own toast, cereal, one type of very cheap tea bags and coffee. Cooked breakfast is available for an extra charge, but believe me I didn't want to hang around and was desperate to escape.

It may be in a good location, but this is the only thing I can recommend

Room Tip: I asked for a room which would be quiet, not opposite the lift and definitely not in the basement. Got a room on the fifth floor, without a view, unless you stood on the bed and craned your neck. Nice looking street.
2  Thank hallamfoe