Huttons Hotel
US$227
US$202
US$168
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

London Marriott Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$182
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$231
Orbitz.com
US$300
US$132
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$133
Agoda.com
US$114
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,487 results
All reviewspimlico stationcooked breakfastbuckingham palacefull english breakfastshort staytea and coffeewould stay againfamily roombig benmin walklondon eyevictoriahairdryertubepubstwin
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

It's getting harder to find great value for money places to stop in London.
The sum I paid was far to much for what was offered.
So, value for money, the scores no more than a 2
Small room, far too hot, bathroom room doesn't open fully.
That said, it was clean and tidy.
I didn't bother with breakfast, was convinced they could get the coffee right so opted out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Huttons, Front Office Manager at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Good afternoon Martin C

Thank you for taking your valued time to write a review about us.
Indeed, the weather was very hot and sunny during your stay, which seems to be the norm this summer, and unfortunately we do not have air conditioning in the hotel, however, electric fans are provided at any time by simply asking in reception.
We do provide an affordable and good quality breakfast which we hope you would try if you stayed with us again.
We've taken on board your comments and will do our best to improve those areas which can be improved.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Hotel is ok but stayed in a lot better for the same price. Room was small but clean. No air conditioning so the room was hot, had to have window wide open but then couldn't sleep because of the traffic noise. Breakfast was poor, the eggs on the cooked breakfast were hard, no mushrooms or tomato which u would normally get with a full English. The biggest shock of all was when I went to cook some toast the waitress was filling up the plate with some more bread, she took the bag of bread from the cupboard and it was the sainsburys basic range, the cheapest bread u can buy. I am still in shock!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Deborah H

Good afternoon

Thank you for taking your valued time to write a review about us.
Indeed, the weather was very hot and sunny during your stay, which seems to be the norm this summer in London, and unfortunately we do not have air conditioning in the hotel, however, electric fans are provided at any time by simply asking in reception.
We do provide an low priced and good quality breakfast. As you would agree with us, if we increase our range the price for the breakfast will go up, so we would rather to keep it affordable.

Kind regards

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Great location for both Victoria & Pimlico tube stations. Small but compact room no air con or fan so very hot and difficult to sleep especially on 5th floor. Was disappointed for the price we'd paid don't think we'll be back as know of better hotels with better facilities for roughly the same price. Can't comment on reception as there was never anyone there when we wanted to ask something !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gill L

Dear Gill L

Thank you for taking your time to review us.
Unfortunately it is definitely hotter and sunnier than usual this summer in London. As you've mentioned, we do not have air conditioning and we do not advertise it, however, electric fans are available on request on our 24 hours staffed reception.
We are an affordable hotel very well situated in the heart of London.
We do take on board your all comments, positives and negatives, and will do our best to improve our services and facilities.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I stayed here for 4 nights - easy location to find. Receptionist was friendly. The room was quite small... didn't have much space. There was no air con or a fan in the room - so the room was kinder warm. Quite noisy during nights.. from outside and people walking through corridors. My stay didn't have breakfast included - though not sure if it was supposed to be included or not.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Good afternoon Sdang88

Thank you for taking your time to review us.
Unusually, we are having a hot and sunny summer this year. We do apologise for the lack of air conditioning which I must say we do not advertise. However, electric fans are available on request from reception. Sorry we can't do much bout our rooms sizes.
Unfortunately, we do not have control over other guests' common sense and behaviour in public places, nevertheless, apologies on their behalf.
We do offer an affordable breakfast which you are very welcome to try the next time you stayed with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Upon arrival I waited in reception, pressing the 'ring for assistance' button for 15 minutes hoping to check in. This was one of the hottest days of the year, and sadly my wallet (and bag) had been stolen earlier that day. I waited patiently in reception in the sweltering heat (no air conditioning), pressing the bell, hoping someone would show up on the front desk (and help the other people waiting patiently also).

Having given up on the 'ring for assistance' button, I thought the only way to get help was to call the hotel directly - which I did, and finally someone came to reception. A lady called Julia turned up, did not make any effort to apologise, and simply stared at me with a very unfriendly look (evidently, I had disturbed whatever she had been doing prior to my arrival and she was not pleased).

Julia asked for the card I had paid with. I explained my unfortunate predicament, but assumed that everything would be ok - having already pre-paid, I assumed that I could show the confirmation email and check in (as per normal - at every other hotel I had ever stayed in). Julia became very aggressive, and refused to check me in, and in raised tones told me "it is not our policy to help customers in this situation" and there is nothing she could do. I pleaded, having been relieved of my wallet.

She then stormed off. I was not sure what was happening, so called the hotel telephone number again. Julia returned some 5-10 minutes later with a printed email (which I had been send at booking, which did clearly say that I could not check in without the original card) - I appealed for some common sense given that I had been robbed earlier that day, but to no avail.

In the end, I had to obtain emergency cash to pay for the room again.

At this point, I was completely flabbergasted by the rudeness (Julia was constantly interrupting and talking over me), unhelpfulness, disdain and complete scorn with which I was been treated.

I asked to make a complaint, and mentioned the length of time I had spent waiting on reception - Julia informed me that I was lying about this, and that she would review the video surveillance footage to prove my lie and later come to room to inform me of it. Quite simply, this was bullying behaviour and is the most shocking thing I have ever heard as a customer.

To be honest, the rooms and the décor are okay - but I would absolutely urge to avoid this place like the plague for the reasons given above. This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business