US$286
US$191
US$160
US$145
  • Restaurant
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$167
US$140
US$289
US$148
Jesmond Dene Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$305
Pullman
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,493 results
All reviewspimlico stationcooked breakfastbuckingham palacefull english breakfastshort staytea and coffeewould stay againfamily roombig benmin walklondon eyevictoriahairdryertubepubstwin
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Situated nicely, near the Victoria Train Station or within a 15-20 minute walk of Westminster, this Hotel was convenient and well presented. The room was, like many central London rooms, quite small, but functional. There was a TV, Tea/Coffee and complimentary Wi-Fi, which is always a must. The Wi-Fi was pretty intermittent though and whilst general web browsing was ok, I was unable to stream any TV without constant interruptions of service. There is a decent en-suite shower room, which looked great and has everything you need, but was hugely let down by the very weak water pressure for the shower.
The bed was both a good size and very comfortable and I slept well.
The Full English Breakfast was cooked fresh to order and the fresh coffee was good, but the choice for the Continental option appeared to be very limited.
For price and location this Hotel can't be faulted and if the showers could get higher pressure it would be great.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HuttonsHotel, Owner at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

I am happy to read your comments about your recent stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the hotel and the location. Hope you will return soon and please call us direct for the best rates .

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Nitesh (nitesh@huttonshotel.com)

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We visited just to sleep one night and have a breakfast in the morning. Upon walking in it looked quite nice then when you get in the lift it starts looking cheap. Got into our room, bathroom didn't smell very nice and the shower was horrible. The bedroom was okay, small but I expected that. Some places in the room weren't very clean and I found a hair on the bed. Cheap coffee and tea which tasted horrible. Okay nights sleep it was quite hot but didn't want to open window because of noise. Went for breakfast in the morning and it was pretty horrible, I had continental and all I could really choose from was bread, crumpets and two cereals! My partner had a full English but there was barely anything on the plate.. I wouldn't return or recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HuttonsHotel, Owner at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thanks Olivia for your valuble contribution

I must disagree on a range of issues but apologies for the hair you found its not expectable for any hotel at any star rating

we are 3 star hotel

here is my feedback to you :

wallpaper in the room was done 8 weeks ago so 2017
head boards replaced Feb 2017
bath room gutted and replaced 2016
whole room decorated with new mirrors paint 2017
Bedding in new form suppier and cleaned by external dry cleaner

Breakfast
Breakfast is priced at £3 and is in my opinion well worth the price English break fast is freshly cooked and priced at £7.50
Our coffee is ground and comes from Colombian bean bought from Costco .

Sorry we were not to your expectations

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Reception staff helpful and location good for Pimlico tube station.
Our basement triple room was very very very dated No ventilation. Bathroom serves its purpose but tiny and dated. Beds comfortable but bedding and furnishings all dated as well.
For £100 for one night, this is well overpriced.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MichelleK2103

Thanks Michelle for your valuble contribution

I must dissagree

wallpaper in the room was done 8 weeks ago so 2017
head boards replaced Feb 2017
bath room gutted and replaced 2016
whole room decorated with new mirrors paint 2017
£100 is a bargain in central London
Bedding in new form suppier and cleaned by external dry cleaner
Beds are 2015

I cant thing of one thing that has not ben changed

Sorry you disagree but these are facts and not opinion

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has amongst the smallest room I have ever stayed in. The place has a hostel feel which is reflected in fixture and fittings. No chair or desk to put your belongings on here! No aircon on hot evening made for open window necessity. The police sirens competed with the cats for who could wail the loudest. Not a place I will return to as better value elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HuttonsHotel, Owner at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

I am happy to read your comments about your recent stay with us. sorry you managed to book on the hottest day in London ...
Air con is a luxury in the 3 star market i wish we could have it but constraints from the council mean we are refused planning
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Nitesh (nitesh@huttonshotel.com)

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Good location in a relatively peaceful road. Close to shops and restaurants. Staff were helpful and friendly. Room was clean as was the ensuite. Tea and coffee facilities in the room. Good working shower. Room was rather small for three people but we were only sleeping in there so it didn't matter. Lots of free power sockets which was a bonus. Would stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HuttonsHotel, Manager at Huttons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thanks for a wonderful review and your stay