The room my wife and I got put in was down several stairways and not actually attached to the hotel (Room 117)
The door lock didn't operate properly and the handle had to be turned up in order to lock the door with a key. The door had to be locked with the key on the inside when we were there so we had to leave the key in the door in case we needed to evacuate the room.
The rooms do not have phones so the receptionist had to come and knock on the door for wake up calls. We could not contact our daughters and their families (staying in the same hotel) because of a lack of phones.
In the bathroom there were no wash cloths and the soap was attached to the shower wall and the tile floors in the shower were very slick so we had to put one of the towels on the floor so we did not slip and fall.
Several evenings when we returned to the hotel, the female receptionist was sitting on the front steps smoking a cigarette. very unprofessional.
It was so hot in the room, window stuck open, that we had to ask the receptionist for a fan so we could sleep.
We never felt totally safe or comfortable.More
- Free Wifi