23 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$125
Trip.comUS$125
DoubletreeUS$134
7,394 results
All reviews sky lounge rooftop bar tower hill tube station double tree warm cookies the executive lounge london tower top floor weekend break west end shard thames dlr iron pubs pounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2019

This was my first stay at this hotel although I have stayed at a number of Doubletree and Hilton hotels in London and further afield. I have to say though, this hotel is one of the best I have ever been to. Check in was excellent, the room was excellent, the lounge, housekeeping and the breakfast staff were all first class and so polite. The location is great with bus routes and a tube station nearby. I would definitely stay here again. This is an exemplar hotel with the most helpful and professional staff you could ever wish for. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pat-Aug2014
Reviewed 12 November 2019

A great location , but having stayed in many hotels in London,I was very disappointed with my room in this hotel it was small and basic and for £435 for one night it was certainly not worth the money and it didn't even include breakfast.
I have stayed in far better in London for a lot less.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank livsh2016
EmilyHilton, On behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London -Tower of London, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear livsh2016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are very sorry to learn that your recent stay at the property fell short of expectations. Please accept our apologies for a less than satisfactory guest experience on this occasion. Your feedback is very important to us and we will certainly take your comments on board with regards to the guest room. We hope to be able to provide you with a more positive experience and restore your faith in our brand should you choose Hilton in the future.

Reviewed 11 November 2019

The hotel looked great and the skybar was fab, but there are two things that I want from my hotel; 1. Cleanliness and 2. A good night's sleep - I didn't get number 2.

I was up both nights, hearing people go in and out of the fitness centre and dropping the weights loudly on the floor - I really don't understand why the hotel has the centre as 24hr, or a room right next door - one of the two need to stop!

I did advise the hotel reception, but they said the hotel was fully booked and couldn't move me to another room - the lady at the desk gave me two drinks vouchers for the downstairs bar, which was useless compensation, as I was checking out the next morning.

I'm a big fan/advocate of the Double Tree brand, but this time I was seriously let down and don't know if I'd recommend this hotel, at the risk of not getting any sleep at all!!!

Room tip: DO NOT stay in room 221
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank dcavgeek

Dear dcavgeek,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are very sorry that we could not provide a more positive overall guest experience on this occasion. Please accept our sincere apologies for the cleanliness and noise issues encountered during your recent stay. This is certainly not the lasting impression we wish to leave with our valued guests and we regret the inconveniences caused.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention so that we may address these issues and improve our guest experience in the future. Guest feedback is very valuable to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to do so. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to welcome you back and Make It Right.

Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

This is a very well located hotel, Tower Hill Tube station a minutes walk away, the spectacular Tower of London and London Bridge within a short distance. Plus the Sky Gardens etc. The hotel is a good standard as you’d expect with a nice feel to it. The room I had was well equipped and very quiet overnight. I would recommend and would stay againZ

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GaryB-Dalton
Reviewed 11 November 2019

From the moment we arrived we were treated with nothing but respect and a very warm welcome. Being here for a friend birthday we got offered a upgrade to a king deluxe. Loved the roof top bar and also the cookies on arrival. Staff have been totally fantastic and can’t do enough for you...

Trip type: Travelled with friends