US$195
US$162
US$150
US$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$204
US$133
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$158
US$149
  • Pool
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)
US$140
US$126
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$104
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

1,032 results
All reviewshanger lanecentral linewembley stadiumclub roomtube stationgreat hotelcontinental breakfastcomplimentary waterbusy roadholiday innper nightreception staffmain roadbuffet stylecomfortable hoteleasy accessstayed here for two nights
Reviewed 9 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed two nights here in a club room which was very nice, can not fault the room at all. The club lounge is more suited to older people who enjoy talking about politics or the price of stamps so we spent our evenings in the downstairs bar which was very very nice.

Great location for getting into central London with a station just across the road.

Would recommend the hotel but not the club lounge if you are a younger traveler/couple.

Ps one thing they don't mention is the nice view of Wembley stadium from some of the rooms.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Dear DarrenM782

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

As mentioned we are located right next to the Hanger Lane Tube Station taking you into Central London in under 25 minutes making us ideal for both work and leisure trips. We hope you will visit us again soon

Reviewed 6 November 2015

I regularly stay at the Plaza Ealing for business. It has great access for London by tube [right on Hanger Lane station], or if driving around London the N and S Circular is on the doorstep.
Free parking is good for a London hotel, along with wi fi, complimentary newspaper and use of the gym. The staff have always been polite and very helpful during my stays - at times I've had to leave early so the breakfast team sort me out with a few food items 'to go'! Well done to my fellow Ponty man who leads the team! Restaurant/room service food is good, notice the menu has changed a little so pleased to see a few different choices.
I find the rooms at the back a bit quieter.

Room Tip: Back rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Dear Kevin C

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to red that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us and I would like to thank you for your continued patronage.

We value all our guests and having repeat customers is always great for us. Our staff are our pride and joy at the hotel and they always try their best to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service. I am pleased that you have experienced this first hand.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

Overall a generally nice hotel, very close to the underground.

However myself and my partner payed extra for a room which in the pictures on the website showed a sofa etc, lots of extra space...

When we arrived, the room was extremely small, and was exactly as the standard rooms were pictured. We complained about this as we'd specifically paid extra for the larger, deluxe room and they simply shrugged it off by saying 'this is one of our deluxe rooms, you have a bath and a shower' (which is not something we cared about...)

Disappointingly they refused to do anything about the situation, so we had to put up with it... upon complaining afterwards directly to the hotel group, they did offer compensation in the form of 'hotel points', however we don't really stay in these hotels usually so was pretty much a waste of time.

If you're going to stay here, I'd suggest just paying for a standard room because chances are that's what you'll get anyway - don't pay extra!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2015

Dear Kirstie J

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I would like to offer my apologies for any shortcomings you may have experienced during your stay with us. I can assure you we hold ourselves to the highest of standards and always strive to give the best service possible.

We are going to be introducing some new rooms soon that I am sure will please you and I would love the opportunity to show you how great we can be.

We hope to see you again soon and to give you nothing but the absolute best service.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Efficient check in procedures. Parking available but at a £12.50 cost per night.

Room was absolutely baking on arrival. Windows don't open, sun was shining, air con was off and towel rail was on in the bathroom? Anyway, room cooled as the air con took effect and the sun went down.

Room service fish-and-chips ok. Wifi very good, for a freebie service.

Bed very, very comfortable and great to find a hotel where they still use proper curtains that block light/noise. I had a really good night's sleep.

Disappointed the gym was closed for a refurb - that wasn't mentioned on the website when I booked.

Overall I'd thoroughly recommend it and I'll certainly be staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Hangar Lane Gyratory
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Andrew V, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear 29_Sussex_Traveller

I would like to thank you for your kind review our hotel.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I is true that we have very comfortable beds that put you right to sleep. we recently replaced all the beds to provide the best as part of our upgrade program currently underway. I am happy to say that our new club lounge and Gym are fully operational now and are proving very popular.

I hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon and for you to experience these upgrades for yourself.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Very convenient location right next to Hanger Lane tube. Very pleasant helpful staff. Well set out room much larger than the usual London broom cupboard that masquerades as a bedroom. Nice breakfast with good food selection.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Kay M

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
As mentioned we are very close to Hanger Lane tube station with access to Central London in under 30 minutes.

We absolutely pride ourselves on our high service standards and seeing that you received this from our amazing team is great. I shall pass on the comments to them.

We hope to welcome you back again soon