4,069 results
All reviews earl's court quiet street tube station breakfast buffet earl s court overlooking the garden piccadilly line triple room heathrow airport free internet minute walk rooms are small two blocks convenient location very nice hotel excellent location london hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Excelent in evey way!
Location, rooms, staff, restaurant, bar!
I was very pleased with my stay.
It is 2 min walk to Earl court metro station.
There is everything nearby, convient stores, restaurants.
Beds very comfy, they have computers and printers if you need it.

Stayed: June 2018
Reservations G, Reservations at K+K Hotel George, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear themummy16,

Thank you so much for your 5* review! We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Warmest regards,
Melanie

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Offers super competitive rates with great (and hot!) breakfast near to Central London. Only a 4-5 min walk away from the tube --- super convenient. Rooms a bit squeezy but that's to be expected for London properties, still sufficient space to move around though.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Philip C, General Manager at K+K Hotel George, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thanks so much for the review and for the compliments on the breakfast. The team have worked hard on this area so it is wonderful when their efforts are recognised. Hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the beginning of June as a family of 3. We had prebooked a parking space and when we got there the underground parking had my name on, nice touch.
Room was great and clean and had free nuts and water and a voucher for a free drink at the bar .
Air conditioned room was handy too
Breakfast was good, a little hectic round the buffet but definitely good food
We ate outside on the first night. This was beautiful and comfortable and food was excellent
Vanya and mariusz who served us were so friendly as were reception staff. All in all this has been the best base hotel for visiting London we ever had. We will be back next year. You are brilliant!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Tjcamc,

Thank you so much for the fabulous review. I am delighted that you got to enjoy the benefits of our garden. We are truly lucky to have such a haven in central London. Hope we see you again on your next visit to London.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been making this hotel our home base our annual trips to London. Generally we have enjoyed our stays at this hotel. However we have noticed a disturbing trend since this hotel changed ownership.

The breakfast buffet is simply not what it used to be. Management has decided to reduce the quality of the items served. The variety is simply not there any further. We used to look forward to the Prosecco breakfasts and a smoked salmon. Cost and efficiency seem to be more important then the highest standards the K&K used to have.

I applied the hotel for the expanded Bar & Garden service this was unexpected and quite welcome.

The staff as always was pleasant welcoming and extremely polite.

Our room was far too small for three people with three oversea suitcases. The cot was provided was uncomfortable and unsuitable for a longer stay.

We used to recommend this hotel two friends and business associates I will hesitate to do so now.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mobeaton

Dear mobeaton

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your recent visit to the hotel. I appreciate that our selection on the buffet has changed and can understand why you are disappointed at the removal of sparkling wine and smoked salmon. I am sorry that this and the size of your room has lead you to have such a negative opinion of the hotel. I would be more than willing to discuss this further if you so wish. I can be reached on Philip.chambers@kkhotels.com

Once again I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The building is old and as such the room and bathroom are very small. The plusses are the staff, very helpful and pleasant, the courtyard beautiful and relaxing. Close to a lot of restaurants, bars and shops. If you want to visit various attractions, the train station is a very walkable 2 blocks.

Stayed: June 2018
Philip C, General Manager at K+K Hotel George, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Roscoe V

The Hotel is an old building and as such, the room configurations are restricted. I am sorry that the size of our rooms meant that you had such a below par experience with us.