3,605 results
All reviews the executive lounge podium restaurant trader vics mayfair suite afternoon tea overlooking hyde park diamond member buckingham palace green park high floor london skyline winter wonderland an upgrade london eye fantastic location west end tube station
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I arrived early and was prepared to leave my luggage with the concierge when I was pleasantly surprised when the hotel allowed me to check in then. Rooms are clean and location central. Within walking distance to my interesting tourist site

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Tammy7767,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to learn that you were able to check in earlier than the guaranteed check in time of 3pm, and that you were impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and location of the hotel.

We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this Hilton before and it was terrific in the past. Pleased to say that hasn't changed. Got room 1818, a Mayfair Suite which had a separate living area and work space. Check in was excellent and service at the breakfast buffet was quick and very good. For business or pleasure this is a first rate hotel in a great location by Hyde Park Corner tube station.

1  Thank Naples_FL_Tourist
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Naples_FL_Tourist,

Thank you for your 5 star review, and I am pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your Mayfair Suite which you found very spacious.

I am also glad that you were looked after very well by the staff, and that the hotel's location was convenient for you.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

We recently stayed at the London Hilton Park Lane to celebrate my wife's birthday. The hotel provided an excellent service with a comfortable room, friendly staff and nice food to make the occasion special.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Alan B,

I am glad that you chose to stay with us to celebrate your wife's birthday, and that the service you received truly met your expectations.

We hope that you will return to us in the near future.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

The room was freezing the heating didn’t work
The adjoining means the noise comes into your room
And he was talking all night
God knows who to which kept me awake all night
Location is excellent but is it worth the value?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Nicole-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Christine,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the heating not working in your room. I've worked with maintenance to fix the issue, however I apologize that it wasn't resolved sooner.

We also regret that the noise coming from the other room was disruptive to you, as we understand how important it is to have a good night sleep.

Thank you again for your review and I invite you to stay with us the next time you return to the area.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to stay here for a night and views from the bar and the Room were definitely stunning. Due to a corporate event the Excutive Lounge was closed and the breakfast seemed more busy than usual.
Location is excellent if you like Arab or Lebanese food. Good choice in walking distance.

Dear Thomas H,

I am pleased to read you had a lovely stay with us recently, and that you were greatly impressed with the views from the hotel. I am also glad that you enjoyed the hotel's central location and that you were able to explore the hotel's surroundings.

We hope to see you again soon.