“Excellent sushi :) ”

Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,248 of 25,563 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$32
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Southbank
Reviewed 14 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I spent a weekend in London and we stayed at Westminster Park Plaza Hotel. The first night we found a very nice sushi place within our hotel and we had a lovely dinner eating crispy ducks and sushi rolls. I warmly recommend this place if staying at the hotel and for sushi lovers! :)

1  Thank Ellagirl24

Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

I was staying in the same hotel as this restaurant and decided to stop by for a meal. The welcome wasn't great - the staff pretty sullen and unhelpful and the food was just uninspiring. Perhaps they were having an off day but I just don't recognise my experience from many of the other reviewers. I definitely was made to feel uncomfortable by the staff and my sushi was still repeating on me the next morning - not great!

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Always great food and friendly people, With a great view on the Big Ben, always enjoying the food and people.

1  Thank Arnoud D
Reviewed 9 December 2015

The service was impeccable, the drinks came fast and were reasonable, my partner had a saki flight which was all good fun and I a nice glass of white.

The children were well catered for with bento boxes which they enjoyed immensely so much so they ate most of my dinner too (not that the boxes were insubstantial) !!

The tuna sashmi type bowl I had was excellent in its quality and was my partners dinner. The price was a little higher than I would have liked but its London so............

I would not hesitate to return as the quality of the food was very high in comparison to my local sushi restaurant which is very well regarded in the national press.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We had sashimi, miso soup and sushi as well as umeshu wine. Every item was perfectly done. Very happy with the meal.

Date of visit: November 2015