Ambassadors Bloomsbury
US$243
US$227
  • Restaurant
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park(London)(Great Value!)
US$199
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$215
US$178
US$322
US$254
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$121
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$183
  • Restaurant
Hotel Indigo London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$236
Agoda.com
US$301
US$131
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$132
Agoda.com
US$114
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
2,262 results
All reviewswet roomeuston stationwardrobe spacest pancraskings crossafternoon teacoffee machinebritish museumair conshort stayrussell squarefull englishone night stayrooms are smalldeluxe roomwest endexcellent location
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Stayed here one night before travelling from St Pancras International with Great Rail Journeys who booked the room for me. The room was clean, tidy and and although small was perfectly adequate for our purposes. Very little hanging space but I did not want to unpack anyway. I would not want this room for a longer stay, but presumably I would not have been allocated it for a longer stay. Air conditioning was good and easily controllable. Tea and coffee available in room - although in such a tiny room this took up most of the table space and we had to move it to plug in our telephones to charge overnight.

Curiously the shower-room door was glass (obscure glass but still see-though) and opened right onto the sleeping area. Anyone use the toilet at night would wake a sleeping partner with the light, and it was not quite private enough, really.

Good breakfast in a very attractive space with glass wall on a side-street. Really enjoyed that. Did not try dinner so cannot comment.

Well-located for Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations and much of Underground and bus networks.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room with enough space for your needs
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
FOM-Ambassadors, Manager at Ambassadors Bloomsbury, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear 405markw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. I am delighted to see that you had a enjoyed your stay with us and hope that the team will have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit .

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

The room are a bit small but they have laid out them well, very clean, lovely staff. Very very good breakfast, a lot of choice, and all good quality. Excellent central location. Will go back again definetly

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear maud d,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback. I am delighted to see that you had a great stay with us and hope that the team will have the opportunity to welcome you back again on your next visit .

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Front office Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

A family visit post theatre booked via the virgin experience Sunday night deal as it includes breakfast.

Whether it was because we had not booked directly with the hotel that we received very disinterested and rather bland customer service - I'll never know.

We needed two rooms opposite or adjacent as the kids were in one. Despite three emails after booking and also requesting twin beds - this did not happen. Mercifully the rooms were on the same floor so we had to divide ourselves up with the kids and share double beds.

The experience is akin to being in a premier inn or similar. The interiors bear no resemblance to the heritage exterior. Most rooms face around a courtyard of noisy air conditioning and extraction systems.(see photos).

Beds were comfy, water hot and plenty of towels. One room had a bath the other a shower. Complimentary water is offered in the mini fridge. The restaurant is not open in a Sunday night - which was a bit annoying as post theatre we had expected to be able to eat. Reception had explained in check in that it would be open until 11.30 pm - but did not mention the unavailability of food!

The hotel is near bus stops and only a few minutes walk from Euston / kings Cross. Very convenient. Confused enough, but certainly not deluxe!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sleepdeprivedmummy,

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your recent stay. I was saddened to read that we fell well below your expectation and did not meet our normal high standards. It is clear there was a breakdown in communication on a number of levels. Please accept my apologies on behalf of my team and I.
My team and I have reviewed your feedback and implemented training on this matter with the front office team and the reservations department. . If you are returning in the near future or would like to speak with me direct. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Front office Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Good bits...
+ Great location
+ Great beds / linens
+ Some rooms quite spacious
+ Good (not great) breakfast

Bad bits...
+ main road rooms and lower rooms noisey
+ some rooms & elements are tired
+ really really pettty (charged £2 for ice and pushes paid upgrade for WIFI)

To get the best of this place you need a higher and bigger room (king bed) but there are only a few and they get booked. Then you have a choice of a double bed room higher or away from the road or a lower and main road room with a king size bed. Tough choice.

I'm sure the staff rotate here often and they are all foreign (various nationalities) which makes communicating sometime difficult. For example when we rang reception for ice the guy at first didn't understand then told me to come down and speak to the restaurant.. I rang the restaurant and they told me it was the guy at the receptions job after all.. Frustrating but not a deal killer. The fact they charged me £2 for the ice was in our opinion really tacky!

The hotel is literally five mins from Euston station but also has great bus services. As an aside get the app CityMapper and an oyster card so you know which is the best route for where you want to go (tube, bus or walk).

Breakfast is a hot buffet or continental and is nothing great but neither is it really bad. When we stayed they had a fruit smoothie availabe and that was great!

When we reserved we asked for a king size away from the lower floors and the main road (after reading a review) and were therefore disappointed to get a king size bed on the first floor overlooking the main road. We asked to change room but the only other room was small double bedroom and so we stuck to the king size bedroom. It was a little noisey during the night hearing the whaling of emergency services several times during the night.

All in all, had the hotel better trained staff (better English and attitude), better application of our reservation requests, not fleeced us for ice and tidied up the décor just a little bit it would have been great... but at the rates being charged it left us with some disappointment.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear lwdcourt,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about you stay at the Ambassadors Bloomsbury.

Thank you for your kind words about the location and the rooms . I'm sorry to read that the service you experienced was not to great. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our serve and improve the guest experience and will be passed to relevant head of departments.

I would like to apologies to you for the inconvenience caused by the challenges that you have detailed in your feedback .

We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Tiny room. Even smaller wardrobe. Had to remove the wall mounted iron to get my suit hung up. Tiny surface to work on but as​ coffee maker was in the way (nice touch on the coffee maker). Very little draw space. Tiny bathroom with not enough room to stow my washbag (I had to leave it outside the bathroom door).
Aircon worked well and so did the sound proofing (I was on the main road side).
Breakfast was of a decent selection (buffet).

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr Yan B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I'm happy to read you enjoy the coffee maker and that the breakfast was decent.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes We hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.