We recently stayed for a couple of nights. It's a really nice hotel with very friendly, efficient staff.
We had a standard room which was a good size, spotlessly clean, comfortable and exceptionally quiet.
The array of food at breakfast was impressive - the only slight niggle being that the hot plates were not keeping the recently prepared food very warm.
The location of the hotel is great being a very easy 5 minute walk from Victoria. A bonus for us was a visit to the Queens Gallery just a few yards from the hotel when we had a couple of free hours. The current Scott and Shackleton exhibition is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, Edwardian-era hotel, originally built as a debutante hostel for nearby Buckingham Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Rubens at the Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rubens At The Palace Hotel London
- Rubens At The Palace London
- Rubens Palace