“Outstanding tour”

and up
London Rock Legends Small Group Tour by Minivan
Ranked #85 of 777 Tours in London
Reviewed 30 March 2018

My wife and I did the Rock Tour while recently in London. I can honestly say it was one of the best tours we have ever been on. From Abby Road to Freddie Mercuty's garden it was one of the most comprehensive and entertaining tours you can take. Richard (Lee) our guide was not only knowledgeable but quite entertaining with his singing and back stories. He made the tour all the more enjoyable. Would recommend this to anyone.

All reviews
"his knowledge"
in 13 reviews
"rolling stones"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The Yes-tour was excellent! I learnt so much from Bruce about the band. Where they rehearsed, where they lived, where they had their drinks etc. It was like a time machine going back to the 60s and the 70s in Soho, Chelsea, Fulham and Notting Hill.
For me personally it meant a lot. I´ve been sitting in Sweden following Yes for 43 years. And now I had the opportunity to meet "soul mates" in London - where everything happened. It was good that Bruce placed everything in a context. Historically. Socially. Other bands and so on. Like “Rick Wakeman lived there – close to David Bowie”. (Aha, and he played on Honky Dory - you know). It is much more than just Yes. It is much more than a “Nerd Trip”. The record collection back home came alive!
I will come back to London and join more of their tours.
Rock on
Dan Johansson
Stockholm

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Our tour guide for this fabulous trip was Guy whose vast knowledge and friendly, humorous nature kept us rapt for the whole multi-hour Yes extravaganza. Our eyes were opened to the wonderous story of Yes and we were by turns amazed by the proximity of locations in Soho and fascinated by the houses where the band lived. So many iconic locations of studios and venues were included that it was an amazing value excursion. David Watkinson who designed the tour did a wonderful job but Guy brought it all to life and interjected masses of other rock history. It was an unforgettable magical trip so many thanks to all!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Quite interesting and somehow surprising. Many answers to my questions as a fan. You can feel the mood of the '60s &'70s. I do recommend.